Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Film called “The Godfather”
  • Rochey
    Free Member

Well I’ve finally watch it last night and I must say “What a load of Poo” the film was totally RUBBISH.

Watching CBBC is better!!!!!

trailmonkey

A very well thought out and insightful critique. You could have increased your overall mark by stating that Copolla was a kacky pants and Brando was betterer in Superman.

Good effort.

Guilliano
    Free Member

I’m speachless! Apart from the ability to say I’m speachless that is….

trailbreak-martin
    Free Member

Rochey – Member

Well I’ve finally watch it last night and I must say “What a load of Poo” the film was totally RUBBISH.

Watching CBBC is better!!!!!

I don’t think I can say anything about your viewing tastes that you haven’t conveyed perfectly already in that post.

😉

warton
    Free Member

each to their own and all that, but you sir are a bloody idiot

sc-xc

😀 @ trailmonkey

chakaping
    Free Member

I have to say I don’t rate it as highly as most people seem to, but wouldn’t go so far as saying it was a load of “poo bum willy fart”.

In The Night Garden is better though.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

at least it is better than Godfather part 2

Mark

Sometimes this forum makes me proud. I know it was an easy troll to smack down, but that was done swiftly, efficiently and with minimum effort. Well done all 🙂

fontmoss
    Free Member

witness the ninja mods in training

stilltortoise
    Free Member

that’s a shame, I genuinely don’t rate them as much as it seems I should. Ho hum 🙁

Mark

it was the nature of the OPs comments and how they were deftly dealt with rather than the fact the film was good or otherwise. I have never been a great fan of the films but I can appreciate that they certainly are not ‘POO’, or ‘RUBBISH’ or that CBBC is better 🙂

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I think if you were six, that CBBC might have more appeal.

I’d be inertested in hearing the OP’s views on other films, such as Apocalypse Now; 2001; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly; Psycho; Breakfast at Tiffanys; or any of the Bergman classics.

And whilst on the subject of films; going to see Damned United later. Any thoughts?

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Maybe I’m not very good at troll-spotting, but just in case RudeBoy is hi-jacking this outted troll and getting serious (unlikely) then can I just say that Breakfast at Tiffany’s is on a par with Crazy Town, but not up there with the Wiggles

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I’d be inertested in hearing the OP’s views on other films, such as Apocalypse Now; 2001; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly; Psycho; Breakfast at Tiffanys; or any of the Bergman classics.

..or Thomas The Tank Engine Redux, Care Bears – The Directors Cut or Teletubbies II – The Final Reckoning
    More his taste I’d have thought

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Which begs the question; what’s more disturbing, Hellraiser or The Moomins?

Think about it; it’s not as simple as it first appears…

trailbreak-martin
    Free Member

Thomas The Tank Engine Redux, Care Bears – The Directors Cut or Teletubbies II – The Final Reckoning
    More his taste I’d have thought

… or indeed, Captain Pugwash’s Mandolin, The Camberwick Green Mile, Betty Blue Peter or A Sesame Streetcar Named Desire.

EDIT: I’d actually quite like to see Captain Pugwash’s Mandolin… 😉

trailbreak-martin
    Free Member

Which begs the question; what’s more disturbing, Hellraiser or The Moomins?

The Moomins – no contest!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

the Trumpton Chainsaw Massacre? Reservoir Clangers? The Good, The Bad And Postman Pat?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Rita, Sue, and Bob the Builder Too?

trailbreak-martin
    Free Member

Rita, Sue, and Bob the Builder Too?

Now that is disturbing…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

RudeBoy – you’ve just put some images in my head that IREALLY don’t want there

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

“can we do you? yes we can”
    OMG make it stop.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Eh? Ah thought ah were great??

D’you fancy a joomp?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Film called “The Godfather”’ is closed to new replies.