Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • Figures in recent history you can't stand
  • SaxonRider

Someone mentioned ‘Rumsfeld’ on another thread, and I almost heaved.

He is a man I would relish seeing arrested and tried in the Hague for crimes against humanity, instead of sitting comfortably on his porch swing in Virginia or wherever it is he infests in his retirement.

So, which figures – barring the obvious Pol Pot types – of the last 40 years can you not stand or do you think acted pretty evilly?

the-muffin-man

Dirty Den – the way he treated Angie – it was just shocking.

hatter

Blair, for the way he took us into a blatantly stupid war against the express wishes of the British people and despite the largest protest march in British history. (Feb 15th, 2003)

Haven’t voted Labour since and won’t until he’s held accountable and I reckon plenty of people feel similarly.

Makes my piss boil just thinking about it even now.

CountZero

Blair, vile, sanctimonious pusswad that he is, for the reasons stated above, and also for being the grasping, money-obsessed grinning gargoyle that he is as well.
    Come the revolution, etc, etc…

zippykona

Blair.

chakaping
    Free Member

Tony Blair is a weasel, for sure.

But he looks like Mother Theresa next to our current glorious leader.

slackalice
    Free Member

Tony Blair is a weasel, for sure.

No he doesn’t. Blair knew exactly what he was doing, Cameron OTOH, doesn’t have a blind clue.

lunge

You reckon?! I mean, Dave is a prat and all but Blair is/was something really quite special.

Stoner
    Free Member

Rev Ian Paisley
    Diane Abbott
    Kanye

chip
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

Turning into a Blair hating thread…

Add me to the list please, ta.

loddrik
    Free Member

footflaps

Haven’t voted Labour since and won’t until he’s held accountable and I reckon plenty of people feel similarly.

How exactly do you expect the Labour party, in opposition, to hold him accountable? Write him a stern memo?

footflaps

Diane Abbott

You need characters like that for shows like Dead Ringers 😉 They do her and Nigel Farrage down to a T.

crankboy
    Free Member

Thatcher for anti society and support of Pol Pot , Pinochet and Suharto.
    Blair for his involvement in Rendition and Torture and his rank stupidity in exploding Iraq with no plan or exit strategy .

ninfan
    Free Member

Blair, for the way he took us into a blatantly stupid war against the express wishes of the British people and despite the largest protest march in British history. (Feb 15th, 2003)

Eh? Parliament voted for Iraq war by a majority of 263 – how is that “against the express wishes of the British people”?

As for the protest march – frankly, that’s not how democracy works, the second biggest one was pro hunting, do you think that means we shouldn’t have banned hunting?

onehundredthidiot

Henry Kissinger.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Anyone who has been in front bench politics in the UK.

imnotverygood

TJ

imnotverygood

* only joking

kayak23

Mr Motivator.
    What a twunt.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Blair – it is difficult to quantify the scope and depth of misery he has wrought on millions of people, he is the most disgraceful human being I have ever had the misfortune to meet…. Thatcher was just f*****g about by comparison

chewkw
    Free Member

I like all of them because they acted as they are good or bad by adding excitement to the living.

However, I can’t stand ZM bureaucrats where some say it is the system but I say they are all ZM.

Northwind

ninfan – Member

Eh? Parliament voted for Iraq war by a majority of 263 – how is that “against the express wishes of the British people”?

Don’t know if you’re aware but not all the british people get to vote in parliament.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Beginners mistake to reply to his obvious trill – he has his reply ready about representative democracy etc. He knows that it is true that the majority of the population were against going to war but that wont stop him arguing this to death

Blair the heady mix of power crazy messianic personality- really should do time

Thatcher obviously

Boris racist philanderer

Trump – he is just awful like a terrible Gervais comedy character and WTF Is that hair.

ninfan
    Free Member

Blair – it is difficult to quantify the scope and depth of misery he has wrought on millions of people

Get a Grip?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/maos-great-leap-forward-killed-45-million-in-four-years-2081630.html

Don’t know if you’re aware but not all the british people get to vote in parliament.

Ok, so how does your point support the argument that Blair did anything “against the express wishes of the British People”?

the majority of the population were against going to war

Referendum was there? Oh, go on – opinion polls? well, we know what we think about opinion polls don’t we children 😆

Northwind

ninfan – Member

Ok, so how does your point support the argument that Blair did anything “against the express wishes of the British People”?

You seem confused. I was pointing out the stupidity of your argument, not making one of my own.

ninfan
    Free Member

You seem to have failed rather miserably in that case 🙁

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Cameron, I thought Avatar was just awful.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Blair – it is difficult to quantify the scope and depth of misery he has wrought on millions of people, he is the most disgraceful human being I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

This. His impact is beyond comprehension. It’s entirely possible that Bush would have deposed Saddam without Blair, but he might not, and Blair certainly made it a whole lot easier for him.

It’s not hindsight. 30 minutes reading a book about the makup of Iraq would have made it clear what was going to happen, and most intelligent comment at the time understood that Iraq was not a nation of homogeneous people who all got on and would peacefully sort themselves out.

In answer to the OP’s post, Blair, by a country mile.

Ironically without his insane foreign policy Blair would have been seen by history as a capable administrator and absolutely first class political communicator. Mind you, that’s a bit like saying apart from the murders Harold Shipman was quite a good GP.

chakaping
    Free Member

No he doesn’t. Blair knew exactly what he was doing, Cameron OTOH, doesn’t have a blind clue.

Why would you think that?

His governments have been incredibly successful at dismantling and privatising numerous much-loved British institutions and turning the screws on the public sector.

mattyfez

Teresa May is my current object of scorn.. But to be fair, Blair is in a whole other level of evil.

Check out some of his opinions here :

[video]https://youtu.be/ooFHKt1hl8U [/video]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Blair.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Ninfan and Tony sitting in a tree….. trust me sunshine I have a grip

Northwind

ninfan – Member

You seem to have failed rather miserably in that case

Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not been clearly pointed out. I could tattoo it on your eyes and you’d still claim not to be able to see it 😆

athgray
    Free Member

Jimmy Saville

molgrips
    Free Member

I think that whilst Blair acted badly and cocked up severely, he was not as guilty as people like to portray him now.

Thatcher on the other hand….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Noseybonk.

wrecker
    Free Member

Blair obv, but equal hatred should be bestowed upon George W too. A total sh****nt of the highest order.

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Mandelson
    Cherie Blair and the moron they manipulated
    Alistair Campbell
    Gordon Brown
    George Bush
    Jeb Bush
    Graham Norton
    Simon Cowell
    Piers Morgan
    Jimmy Savile
    Max Clifford
    Jabba the Hut
    Emperor Palpatine

Oh & Ed milliband how is he so easy to forget for condemning us to another five years of Tory Batsards

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Figures in recent history you can't stand’ is closed to new replies.