Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
  • Pook
    MrSparkle

How the f… did they not see each other??

aracer
    Free Member

You have to wonder with a whole (3D) ocean to play with how hard it is to find your own bit of space. Mind you, it suggests the stealth technology is probably working!

davidrussell
    Free Member

imagine the fright you’d get! it’s not like you can pull over and give the guy a b*llocking for not looking 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

There simply must be more to this. If it’s really true that they really had no idea one another were there and simply collided then someone needs to be shouted at. Probably several people….

juan
    Free Member

PMSL it had to be french and brits…

LOL

nukeproof
    Free Member

Comment on one site:

“Is it true that the French surrendered immediately following this incident?”

😆

coffeeking
    Free Member

It’s amazing how easily you can hide a 150m long tube of seamen if the other party is half asleep!

samuri
    Free Member

lol at CK.

nickc

I’m with BD on this. What really are the chances of 2 submarines finding themselves in the same bit of sea at the same time? I suspect one or t’other found the other, and decided to follow it, then just got a liiiiitttle too close.

samuri
    Free Member

presumably they all have the same detailed maps which have the same cool trenches to sail down.

steve_b77
    Free Member

But did it really happen or is it all just a conspiracy theory to weaken the Euro due to impending Invasion by Sterling powered super subs, I have to ask 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT’ is closed to new replies.