Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Fight – best place on the net to watch?
  • sc-xc

Hi – does anyone know of a reliable stream for the fight tonight? I would have paid Sky but we have moved to BT Vision so can't get it.

Cheers

Tom

sc-xc

mmmmmmmmmm

Stoner
    Free Member

http://www.justin.tv/boxinglivetonight

keep an eye on justintv

erbii
    Free Member
    uplink
    Free Member

Another one here – http://liveonsat.com/boxing.php

sc-xc

cheers guys… 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

so what's the general consensus then? Does the 'little' chap have a chance or is he going to get beaten to a pulp in 10 seconds?

tomzo
    Free Member

I'm hoping for a frodo meets giant troll thing kinda fight..

steve_b77
    Free Member

It'll be interesting, @ the weigh in Haye didn't seem 11 inches shorter than the giant

nickname
    Free Member

game on!

Taylorplayer
    Free Member

I'm listening to it on radio, Steve Bunce is begining to make me want Valuev to knock Haye out!

nickname
    Free Member

pretty even right now 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member
    nickname
    Free Member

wow, they are making this fight sound exciting on 5 live 🙂

oxnop
    Free Member

Well he did it. Last round made the difference

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Well done Son, you beat the MONSTER!!

mooman
    Free Member

How they gave haye that decision certainly raises an eyebrow or two ..
    Well not if you knew Don King was involved 😉

Terrible decision.

All Haye did was run around the ring pot-shotting.
    Worst heavyweight title fight I`ve ever watched.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Even worse than anything Audley Harrison has been involved in?

brakes
    Free Member

I spent 12 rounds chasing live streams round the net as they were getting cancelled, whilst listening to it on 5 live – missed video of the last couple of rounds which is annoying

Bunce got a bit annoying with his chat at the end making Haye sound like some sort of small-town zero to hero – not sure that it will be a new era of heavyweight boxing either…

brakes
    Free Member

mooman, that's bollocks – Valuev fights like he's underwater – Haye just played for points
    it wasn't pretty or exciting but there's no way Valuev won

mooman
    Free Member

It was a terrible fight to watch.
    haye just ran all night and pot shotted. Totally amazed he got the decision over there … but then again Don King and Schaeffer have options on haye .. so…

mooman
    Free Member

Brakes.
    Andre Dirrel recently lost to carl froch over here when he did the same tactics of run – pot shot – and make the opponent miss. So how do you have Haye winning doing the same?

Valuev is cack for sure. But so was haye.
    Valuev was defending the title .. haye had to win it .. all he tried was stealing it.

brakes
    Free Member

because Haye landed punches and Valuev didn't
    the Dirrell-Froch fight was tactics against aggression
    Haye had the tactics, Valuev had no agression he only kept moving forward because of the weight of his enormous head

Haye was one punch away from putting Valuev down in the last round

how else could he have fought it? – you can't stand toe-to-toe with a man with a 7" reach advantage – he'd smother you

I agree it was a poor fight, but don't think you can argue with the decision

brakes
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

Cool picture, which sums it up for me really.

Hayes – Very fit, good fighter, fast.

Valuev – Big, slow, made of iron.

sssimon
    Free Member

My wife asked if Value V was his sponsor as it sounded like a russian super market

that's how exciting the fight was, but I do think it went the right way

MrWoppit
    Free Member

So, do we think the Klichko brothers are getting a bit anxious?

Worst fight ever!

I missed most of a very good guitarist/singer at our local to watch that crap. Went down later though and got completely wasted.

brakes
    Free Member

I think the Klitcho brothers are wringing their hands at the prospect of a decent purse to be won and someone worthy to fight

kinda666
    Free Member

Only listened to the fight on the radio, but sounded like it went how it was to be expected to go, Valeuv is 7ft 2" and built like a bear, Haye had to punch and run otherwise the Russian would of just mauled him about and tired him out! Neither of the Klitchko brothers have been in against the beast, and doubt they will be queuing up to go in with Haye now he has better negotiating rights now that he's a World champ!

mooman
    Free Member

Haye was scheduled to fight both Klitschko brothers .. and he pulled out both times 😉

An ancient Holyfield recently fought Valuev. And did alot more than Haye was prepared to do. Namely swap punches with him. Sadly the judges were not so kind to the challenger then and valuev was gifted the decision.

Either one of the Klitschko brothers would have an easy night with Haye. Haye could not get past valuevs slow lumbering jabs.

The klitschkos have better jabs and a lethal right hand .. Dr Ironfist no less 😕

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Cant understand peoples comments.

Haye was never gonna brawl with this guy. His plan was to move and punch so he never got caught. That got changed after 2 rounds cos although he could move, he couldnt punch hard due to injured hand. He then moved and 'slapped' for th rest of the fight and managed to pull it off.

Shows me that the guy has brains as well as ability. As long as we dont hear the hurt hands excuse every fight i am willing to believe the guy can box. I havent sen a more mobile heavyweight boxer who can also punch in quite a few years.

Lets support someone that can actually bx rather than the freak shows we have had for the last few years

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Fight – best place on the net to watch?’ is closed to new replies.