• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • FIFA 12. Help required re injured players.
  • penguinni

First of all I have no idea what FIFA12 Ultimate Team is all about but here is the dilemma. Penguinni Junior, aged 12 , bought himself FIFA12 and we set up XBOX Live. We also got him just under 3000 Microsoft points. He has a team and has been playing online against his school mates. But now he says all his players are injured and he has no coins so he cant “heal” them and therefore he cant play the game anymore. He wants me to buy “coins” from some chap via Facebook so he can buy healing packs or something and continue playing. He is adamant that this is the only way to fix his team and enable him to continue playing the game online and without it game is effectively useless and he has wasted his money.

Now, we have already paid about £60 for this game todate, so surely there must be some alternative to paying some
    anonymous chap ( who is unrelated to EA the game manufacturer) even more cash to enable P jnr to continue playing?

Can anyone tell me how to “heal” the team without having to spend more cash? Any FIFA 12 experts around?

Thanks

P

hp_source

Can you not just start a new team? Surely the game would allow that – and I guess at that point the period you’re not using the injured players would allow them to recover?

Not a FIFA player either, but it would seem unlikely the game just stops if you can’t buy more credit.

penguinni

Im sure the game cant just “brick” because kids mismanage their team too HP. And also the fact that EA dont seem to sell these “coins” makes me think there are other methods of rebooting his team and that P jnr is probably looking for a very quick fix. I dont know these methods though and he insists there isnt!

wrecker
    Free Member

Cursory google says he’s right. What a shit game.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

do not buy coins from the web

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

that is just one of many game modes, use another game mode instead

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

He needs to develop strength in depth. I.e have at least 2 players in every position. Works for me.

andywoods
    Free Member

have asked my son, apparently you need to tell your son to sell some of his players which will enable him to raise the money to buy some cheaper players/rebuild his team therefore continue on.

allthepies
    Free Member

Magic sponge ?

weirdnumber
    Free Member

There is a massive scam going around with regards to Fifa 12 and hacked Xbox Live accounts. I haven’t paid it much attention since I don’t play the game but just be aware before you go and give some random guy online your money.

penguinni

Hmmm…I am a tad concerned about where these guys are getting coins to sell online. Id hate to think some wee fella is getting his Xbox hacked and his FIFA points stolen to meet any order I would make. And Ill be damned if I have to pay anymore cash anyways.

Andy – my son has ended up with only 12 players and almost all are injured. Could you ask your son how to sell injured players?

Thanks

andywoods
    Free Member

apparently you can sell them in the normal way auction list,then tell him to go on single player online games to win more games/prize money against teams of his own ability. have to admit it means nothing to me

Mr_C
    Free Member

Didn’t this used to be called Game Over.

I don’t remember there being some random guy you could buy more Willys from when you lost in Manic Miner.

Pook

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eieOoUUl9RY&feature=related[/video]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘FIFA 12. Help required re injured players.’ is closed to new replies.