Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FIFA 11 on PS3 v WII – Controls for young kids
  • Ponty

My eldest boy is mad for Fifa on the Wii, and I’m thinking of getting myself a PS3 for Blu-Ray playback and possibly to replace the Wii with the new move controls….

The Wii version of Fifa has a very simple form of control with the Wii controller where the players run around under CPU control, but pressing A changes the highlighted player, B passes or tackles and a shake gives a sliding tackle or takes a shot….there’s a little more to it but it allows very young children to play comfortably.

What I’d like to know is if there is a simple control version available in the PS3 version and would it be suitable for a 5/6yrd old

Thanks

Zedsdead
    Free Member

My kids were playing at his age on PS3. They play the Skate games, footy games, driving games blah blah blah…

They pick up the controls in no time and are totally kicking my butt pulling all the hardest moves no problem what-so-ever.

I don’t play with them anymore as they’re too good – I wait until after bed time for a go now lol

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I find it far easier to play fifa on the playstation that the wii!

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

I got Peppa Pig on the Wii for my 4yr olds. It’s a complete nightmare to control. However, they picked up Little Big Planet on the PS3 quickly. The Wii is more family orientated, but Sony are bringing out more family games now with the introduction of Move. I’d get a PS3 and I’m sure your little one will enjoy it for a good few years.

Ponty

Thanks guys

Will be getting one next weekend…..made the unwise move of watching a trailer for F1 2010 on youtube and now I’m fancying a fancy steering wheel and chair!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FIFA 11 on PS3 v WII – Controls for young kids’ is closed to new replies.