• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by goby.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fiat Panda swap for what? Will get granny-van?
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Please bear with me as am not a ‘car’ person. A mechanic/salesmam could fleece me like a crooked LBS owner kitting out a bike-less-family who are, er, less-bikey than a non-bikey thing.

OK Mrs MR’s Panda is through a 60k MOT and it’s probably time to face the music that due to worsening health her driving days are over. Not only that but we need a more spacious vehicle. ’08 Pandas dynamics seem to go for around 1-2k depending. This is the Dualogic semi-auto flavour, don’t know if that makes it more or less likely to find a buyer. But let’s assume £1500 in the pot for a vehicle. Me being the sole-driver now means it can be a manual gearbox so that’s the one only upside.

Immediate thought on replacement vehicle was something reliable, safe and economical to run. Have a few friends/family with Fabia diesel estates and they seem v economical amd even bombproof, so a possibility, but would prefer something more small van-like with rear seats, ie Berlingo or Kangoo etc so can be used both as ability-wagon and camping/bikey vehicle? I’m talking about a bloody granny wagon aren’t I!?

Any suggestions much appreciated.

BoardinBob

Doblo?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Edit – OP was a bit of a rambly question. What I think I mean to ask is:

What’s the most bangernomical combi/van/mini MPV?

goby

I got a 03reg 2.0hdi peugeot partner thats great for family trips and biking duties. Use it for work everyday and would look at another for sure when time comes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fiat Panda swap for what? Will get granny-van?’ is closed to new replies.