Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • F&F, Chris Evans and Twitter
  • Shakey
    Free Member

I have seen the other threads on Famous and Fearless and haven’t bothered watching it! However I follow Chris Evans on Twitter (don’t ask why but it appeared to be a good idea at the time) and he seems to be getting some stick/really defending the show. Not sure he would need to do this if it was any good!

dooosuk
    Free Member

I saw 10secs of it and it was rubbish.

finbar
    Free Member

I watched about five minutes and it was so cringeworthy i had to turn over.

Dickyboy

Wasn’t the add for it enough to put you off?

Shakey
    Free Member

Yeah, the add was rubbish! I am still put off but loved his comments on Twitter –

achrisevans Chris Evans
    TFI headline after 1st ep”Evans New Show Flops” it ran for 5 years! Toothbrush headline after 1st ep”Evams New Show Flops” won a Bafta! 😉
    3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

BoardinBob

30 seconds was enough for me

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

I got 30mins in and realised nothing had really happened. BMXing was very lame and they really weren’t taught that much, they pumped the doubles rather than jump them and just seemed really slow.

A long way from the chris Evans whip on the MX bike in the advert.

Would have been much better if they had 1 male and 1 female and trained them up to do one big task – like a big MX jump or similar.

It’s on all week isn’t it, I know I WON’T be watching it.

atlaz
    Free Member

It’s basically the same programme as when they did the “celebrity” athletics just with cars and bikes and what have you. Dull dross.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Its not too bad but appears worse because we are bike enthusiasts and know (to a fashion) how things should be done on a BMX.

It would be better if it was a weekly thing and the contestants had all week to learn the event. Having it on every night over a week rushes it all too much and means that the contestants arnt as good as they would be given the whole week practicing it.

stumpy01

Its not too bad but appears worse because we are bike enthusiasts and know (to a fashion) how things should be done on a BMX.

Nah – I thought the bmx thing was OK.

I recorded the first one and watched it the next day. Managed to see all the action bits and cut out most of the gumpf – took <40mins. It’s just way too padded out. I was going to watch yesterday’s one as I think it was involving mini-moto’s but just couldn’t be doing with trawling through an hour of filler for 30 mins of ‘action’.

Pook

When will they bring back Kickstart?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

I like CE but the 1st show was a little lame, there was too much Health and Safety going on to make it entertaining. I watched 3/4 of it but even the thought of putting in the star who lost in to a car which was to roll on it’s roof was hardly death defying enough to keep me tuned in until the end.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘F&F, Chris Evans and Twitter’ is closed to new replies.