Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Ferrari……..decision made
  • maxsatnav
    Free Member

has this been done…. no further action to be taken

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2010/9/11221.html

snaps
    Free Member

No surprises there then

cullen-bay
    Free Member

was sort of hoping ferrari would lose ponts from that race, but ho hum.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Surprised, no

Expected, yes

Stinks, yes

tails
    Free Member

Am i the only one who thought you'd decided to buy a ferrari?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

CountZero

Lol at elfinsafety.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, the anti-Ferrari bollocks on here is just boring. The McLaren/Hamilton fans go quiet whenever you mention them cheating in Melbourne last season, or Hamilton cheating by backing Alonso up then overtaking the safety car in Valencia, or Spygate in 2007….

It's motor racing. Drivers and team swill do whatever it takes, including bending the rules. The stakes are massive and the prizes immeasurable.

I'd really love to see Alonso win by the same number or less points than was the difference between 1st and second in Germany, just to hear the whining that will erupt on here! 😀

Admiralable
    Free Member

It's nice to see that Ferrari International Assistance hasn't left with Moseley.

It's amazing to see that wherever Alonso goes trouble seems to follow him. Used to like the guy till he F*cked over Mclaren. It's not the team orders that I find disgraceful it's the way Ferrari handled it the whole thing. I know all the teams use team orders but not so blatently. As a team though they are constantly complaining about something or someone. Again they are threatening to leave over rule changes. I'm sure F1 can manage without them. I wish someone would call their bluff instead of letting them get away with everything.
    The chances of Alonso actually winning the championship with the tracks that are coming up are slim. Probably more chance of Elfin actually contributing something usefull or not inflamatory on an F1 post.

And Elfin we know you don't like F1 so why bother reading the thread and posting?

zokes
    Free Member

And Elfin we know you don't like F1 so why bother reading the thread and posting?

Most probably because he really likes to look like a knob on a regular basis.

Admiralable
    Free Member

He's doing a good job of it too!!

clubber
    Free Member

Well we can just guess until the FIA release the details of why/how they came to tehe decision.

Well, the anti-Ferrari bollocks on here is just boring. The McLaren/Hamilton fans go quiet whenever you mention them cheating in Melbourne last season, or Hamilton cheating by backing Alonso up then overtaking the safety car in Valencia, or Spygate in 2007….

Cheating in Melbourne – very poor – no excuses for it really is there?
    Backing Alonso up – that wasn't what happened and LH got penalised for it. Alonso was very unlucky that race but that's F1 when crashes/safety car comes out I'm afraid and Alonso's certainly benefited in the past – Piquet…
    Spygate – I rather recall that Alonso came out of that quite badly – eg he knew McLaren were cheating but was quite happy to use that information, even asking for more until it suited him to try and blackmail… Hamilton on the otherhand wasn't involved from what I recall…

Bimbler
    Free Member

It's not the team orders that I find disgraceful it's the way Ferrari handled it the whole thing. I know all the teams use team orders but not so blatently.

So it's basically Ferrari's lack of subtlety/incompetence you have a problem with. Should have been more "British" about it and told Felipe to "turn down your revs, your engine is overheating" or somesuch. Only of course for Fernando to zoom past, "Felipe we have fixed your engine issues you may turn the revs back up"

That would have made it much better and no one would have been fooled.

clubber
    Free Member

Quite a good summary here though:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/andrewbenson/2010/09/courageous_fia_does_the_right.html

FWIW, I do think Ferrari were taking the proverbial but couldn't fairly be punished for something that everyone's doing/done to some extent (usually much later in the season) when the rule is very poorly thought through (oh, a Mosely rule, what a suprise!).

hora
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

Racist

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😀

Bimbler
    Free Member

New livery for Monza

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

😀

forge197
    Free Member

I thought it was going to be someone had just ordered a 458 and wanting to know if they could fit a towbar for a thule rack, or a saris bones on the back.

Like the Monza Livery 🙂

Splash-man
    Free Member

I thought it was going to be someone had just ordered a 458 and wanting to know if they could fit a towbar for a thule rack, or a saris bones on the back.

More like 'Which fire extinguisher for a 458 ?' 🙂

forge197
    Free Member

Splash-man – that could be more likely, beautiful car shame about the glue!!

JulianA
    Free Member

Admiralable – Member

He's doing a good job of it too!!

Hasn't anyone noticed the new, extra nice ElfinSafety on here these days?

Kinda nice…

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Ferrari……..decision made’ is closed to new replies.