Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 152 total)
  • female scrotums
  • iDave
    Free Member

my daughter was beaten up by a female chav scum. my daughter has been completely exonerated. police involved etc. serious threats have been issued since against her, her friends and her boyfriend, with racial abuse part of it. police not doing anything more than issuing a caution as the attacker is under 16. what can be done 'outside the system' to make sure my daughter and her friends aren't looking over their shoulders? what kind of thing do these feral kids fear? right now, we feel like something bad is going to happen but no idea where or when. so, i'd like to pre-empt. suggestions please?

Jammy111
    Free Member

this is going to be interesting…
    i reckon do nothing, just get your daughter into some martial arts classes. then next time it happens, she can whip out the kung fu moves, and snap the chav's arm

ton

i will get flamed for this……….but…
    find out where the girl lives, go to the house, get the father out of the house and threaten that you will beat him severly if his son/daughter goes near your child.

it works.

mrmo
    Free Member

i don't think they fear anything because they believe that a) they are above the law, and b) the law is on their sides.

I know it sounds screwed, but i honestly think they believe that the law will protect them and also not punish them.

Solution, wait till they are riding a nicked bike on the pavement and have a tragic accident whilst driving along.

Houns

Set their houses on fire whilst they sleep….

Or, for further inspiration watch this

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/lawabidingcitizen/

baldSpot
    Free Member

"outside the system"? I wouldn't recommend doing anything.
    Unfortunately you haven't got any choice but to leave it to the authorities no matter how cr4p they are :(.

Garry_Lager

find out where the girl lives, go to the house, get the father out of the house and threaten that you will beat him severly if his son/daughter goes near your child.

it works.

zaskar
    Free Member

Your Daughter was beaten for no reason and then threatened again?

I would ask the Police to get off their butts

iDave
    Free Member

a friend who is a solicitor has given us all the sound legal advice. my daughter thinks by not pressing it, it will go away, but it won't. i intend to make it go away. she can stick up for herself 1 on 1 and that was the problem. no one had ever stood up to scrotum and she defended someone weaker against them. i can show her some useful things to do, but against half a dozen feral chavs???

I thought this thread was going to be about something entirely different……..

But on a serious note – chavscum kids usually have chavscum nutter fathers, so going round might not be a good idea and could open up a whole load of crap for your whole family. The authorities are the only way I'm afraid – unless you know some serious nutters.

Inbred456
    Free Member

Agree with ton. Protecting family comes first, second and third. Do unto them before they do unto you! If the kids are underage you can't realistically touch them but that doesn't stop you how shall we say having a quiet word with the father when no ones looking. 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Of course you are right ton – show the daughter that violence begets violence and show her how nice it is to visit her dad in prison.

you say some ridiculous thing but that is criminally stupid. Still – nothing new for you is it.

ton

teej, how can a man with no children, who can not feel like a man protecting his children feels, give any advice on such things.
    go away you foolish man.

zaskar
    Free Member

Well just be careful you don't get thrown in Prison for taking revenge etc.

I guess if my Dad etc was attacked I'd be livid too but criminal record will prevent you getting jobs.

Speak to the Police again for advice or the local Booby can give good advice etc.

If you think its life threatening then protect your Daughter at all risks.
    Really crap to read this happening in this day and age.

iDave
    Free Member

i'm too smart to beat anyone up. doesn't do me or my kids any good if i'm done for assualt

however there are other ways

just wondering what advice is out there

oxnop
    Free Member

Which county do you live in?

iDave
    Free Member

england

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Mmmm….p r i s o n n…

Seriously, be careful. I know where Ton's coming from but we've got lads inside for 'protecting' their families.

mrchrispy

now that the police are involved your kinda stuck with the system I'm afraid, push and keep pushing the police, social services, etc… until they sort it. if anything were to happen to them then you'll be straigh in the frame as you have cause.

If you want to go all law abiding citizen on them you have to do that first and make it count.

ton

to be honest fella's, i said go and threaten him. i never said beat him up.
    and a lot of blokes dont like trouble being brought to the door.
    i reckon his daughter would be in for a right good telling off if trouble was brought back to her home.

Nonsense
    Free Member

Go back to the police and make a complaint of harrassment against the girl if any of the abuse and/or bullying has happened on more than one occassion. Unfortunately with juveniles the hands of the police are often tied as regards charging/court/cautions as the Home Office is very prescriptive. I certainly wouldn't recommend going round his house or you might be the one that ends up in the cells, as hard as it is to resist. I'd also let the school/college (assuming they are at the same school/college) know what is happening. Also make sure you speak to your local neighbourhood officer who is likely to take more of an interest than a response officer. If you are unhappy with the police response then write a letter to the Superintendent at your local station.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ton – we know you are a thug. I know you are to stupid to know any other way or to listen.

You have convictions for violence already do you not? You do not protect children by beating up their enemies father – that is far more likely to end in an escalation of violence

But we know thickos like you only know how to resort to violence.

As for my experience – I have been in the very position of the child here when I was a child – and martial arts classes and a mature attitude got me thru it without anyone – me or anyone else being hurt

Andituk
    Free Member

Report everything that happens to the police, every time they threaten her, everytime they go near her. Report the lot. Find out the officer responsible last time and keep contacting them. Make them know you're not happy and won't let it lie.

it works.

It might work, or you might find that her father is a bit bigger and stronger than you, or more likely, all his family live in that street and come out to see what the fuss is, and you end up being the one severly beaten.

Or worse, they wait till your gone, and the daugter takes it out on your daughter.

Or, as said you get locked up for it.

Like I say, it might work.

trailmonkey

Speak to the girls parents. You don't have to be threatening, they genuinely might not know that their sweetneess and light is involved in this sort of stuff. Even if they do, they won't like the fact that you've brought it to their front door and they may just do something about it.

goog
    Free Member

I'm with ton on this

ton

teej, like i said, a man with no kids should not be commenting on such matters.

obviously, this girl and her family are like me and only understand violence.
    hit em fast, hard and many times.

like mao siad………change must come through the power of a gun…… 😉

bruneep

Give the scrots bikes to ride, then you knock them off said bikes whilst you're in your car. That method seems to be accepted in the courts as fair game.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

i reckon do nothing, just get your daughter into some martial arts classes. then next time it happens, she can whip out the kung fu moves, and snap the chav's arm

That's interesting as well, on my wing there's a lad who's doing time for just that. He was on business in Lincolnshire & he & his employee were in a pub in Spalding when 3 lads started being arsey, 'what you doin in OUR pub' type of stuff, anyway things came to a head & this guy's had enough. Well he's only a black belt in twai kan origami & lays them all flat. So he gets 3 years.
    It's zoo out there.

iDave
    Free Member

her parents know, the girl has been excluded from school for 3 days, and her mum has been encouraging further escalation. i've been told they wear asbos like a badge of honour. i suspect reason and logic won't get us anywhere. will keep plod informed at every turn. scrote is back at school tomorrow. will see what kicks off.

Moses

Teej, Ton is right, you just do not understand the visceral & violent love that children can bring out in a father.
    But rather than threaten violence (initially) your daughter ought to keep a log & inform the ploice & school of all incidents, so they may get around to visiting the parents. I'd recommend your girl keeps up with the martial arts, though.

sputnik
    Free Member

Martial arts is not a short term solution. It takes a lot of time to master it.

mmb
    Free Member

find yourself a nutter, part with a few quid and voila! violence does pay and can be bought quite cheaply too i speak from personal experience, don't be the victim!.

TooTall
    Free Member

ton

I'm a dad

I'm nigh on your size.

You're a thug and violence is no way to parent. If you threaten, you are what you claim to despise.

ton

tootall, but you are built like a limp chip……….

but you are right………..i am a proper thug… 😆

toys19
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Ton – we know you are a thug. I know you are to stupid to know any other way or to listen.

You have convictions for violence already do you not? You do not protect children by beating up their enemies father – that is far more likely to end in an escalation of violence

But we know thickos like you only know how to resort to violence.

As for my experience – I have been in the very position of the child here when I was a child – and martial arts classes and a mature attitude got me thru it without anyone – me or anyone else being hurt

TJ this is a bit much isnt it? If you dont have kids you wouldn't have a clue how you would feel In fact you not having kids explains an awful lot about your behaviour on here.

tootin

hit squad to follow her every move, if anything happens, "BOOM, Headshot"
    but in all seriousness, explain to the police that she has obviosly been seriously assaulted and that a caution is hardly a worth punishment

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

As the father of 2 kids i have to say i would rather have tj as a father than Ton with that attitude. This isnt the jungle, its civilised society. Getting yourself locked up is not going to do your daughter any good whatsoever other than giving yourself a brief moment of satisfaction.

My advice is make it your living mission to bombard the police with info and reports of ANY antisocial behaviour regardless of how minute. Report everything and take everything to the highest level possible. Even if they start telling you to go away. It seems these days that those that know the system or shout loudest get most so make use of the system.

The school, the police. If her friends are getting hassled then get them to do the same. Have the police so annoyed that they are visitng the other girl on a daily basis. If they are as ferral as you say then maybe the family wont want so much attention and will have a word with their kid.

The days of having a quiet word have gone. Too much to lose

ton

and teej…..put the tag back…i dont mind… 8)

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

We had some kids persistently knocking on the door a year or two ago. Not knocking and running off, knocking then being leary when we answered it.

So I went out with my caamera + big flash behind my back, whipped it out, took their pictures, then as they stood there calling me a pedophile and swearing at me, phoned the police. The kids ran off but the police came along recognised them then went to see their parents.

Seemed to work.

In our area, where the kids are more annoying than truly dangerous (I think) they seem to have a lot of bravado when they think they are anonymous, but not much after.

Saw, one of these kids with his mate after school a while later whilst I was with my own little kids. Stopped him in the street and asked him why he'd done it, what he thought it said about him, whether he thought it was OK to knock our door while I was putting our kids to bed etc. Embarrassed the little fcker in front of his mate and passing members of the public – ha ha.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 152 total)

The topic ‘female scrotums’ is closed to new replies.