• This topic has 79 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hels.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • Female GP Advice needed – Doctors surgery etiqutte
  • Houns

So, once again I find myself in the position of wanting to ask a woman out, and once again the location and this time her job make this very awkward.
    So over to you lot for advice, how should I ask out my GP?

Jamie
    Free Member

Not at the same time as showing her an STD.

HTH.

gojo
    Free Member

Isn't it against their professional ethics to go out with patients?

duckman

Not after she has told you it is like a penis,only much smaller.

thepurist
    epicsteve
    Free Member

Why don't you just pretend you've asked her out and been rejected – it'll save time and effort and get you to the same place in the end anyway…

woody2000

If you can, come up with a ruse to show her your massive penis (if you have one).

That's my one and only strategy I'm afraid 🙂

Houns

Thanks Jamie, better wait until it clears up *scratches*

Houns

epicsteve, that's just being defeatist, never!

kimbers

yeah dont mistake professional courtesy for mutual attaraction

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not wishing to be defeatist, but you really think an attractive female GP doesn't have a bloke already? Most of the attractive female GPs and vets I've known have been hooked up long before leaving university!

Houns

No ring on her finger, blushing of cheeks, lots of smiling and flirtatious flicking of hair….Anywhere else I wouldn't have hesitated asking

TooTall
    Free Member

blushing of cheeks, lots of smiling and flirtatious flicking of hair

Enough about you – what about her?

Ask her if she has the cure for a broken heart? 😀

boblo
    Free Member

TT, that made me laugh 🙂 Well the first bit anyway 😉

Houns

Ooh TooTall I like that

TooTall
    Free Member

Either that or ask her if she wants to go halfers on a b***ard!

That might not be so good. Direct but obtuse.

coffeeking
    Free Member

No ring on her finger, blushing of cheeks, lots of smiling and flirtatious flicking of hair

hehe reading signs like that and making assumptions can get you into a lot of trouble! Ok, or at least into a new doctors surgery!

Tinners

You'll need to register with a different practice first, especially if you met her as a patient during a consultation. To do this, you should either go to a different practice and ask to register with them (however, they may be unhappy to take you if you are already with a neighbouring practice and may ask for a valid reason – usually a breakdown in the patient/doctor relationship or if the rest of your family are with the "other" practice and you all wish to be registered with the same Doctor) or you will need to contact your PCT (if you are in England) or LHB (if you are in Wales) and ask them to allocate you an alternative GP. It's not that uncommon for Doctors to be the (unwanted) recipients of patients' attractions and it's likely to be rejected, having been met with suspicion, if approached in the professional setting.

TooTall
    Free Member

Stalk her for a while. It gives you a bit of background, something to do of an evening and will really prove you like her when you show her the detailed-to-the-minute diary you have kept on her movements.

Or tell her you'd like to try sex with someone else in the room for a change.

Houns

Excellent advise Tinners, i take from personal experience? How did you get on 😉

Houns

detailed-to-the-minute diary you have kept on her movements

Bowel?? 😯

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Houns – its not happening you know – you are not living in Mills and Boon world.
    she was probably nervous and wandering how to get the stalker out of the room

nonk
    Free Member

tj has it, just stalk her for a bit.

rhys
    Free Member

about now someone usually demands pictures!

kennyp
    Free Member

Make an appointment and tell her you hurt your back reaching up to dust all your Nobel prizes.

Houns

No pictures, yet, though if i follow on with TooTall's advice i should really do a sketch of her in my own blood and send it to her

Kit
    Free Member

I've had my pants down in front of the gorgeous lady GP in my surgery, and she still hasn't asked me out. Tsk, I thought women were all modern and liberated and stuff…

Houns

Obviously a lesbinim then

nonk
    Free Member

get yer ears checked houns..she will have to get up close with one of them pointy things wit light on. 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I would make sure you've changed GP and had all your files sent over before doing anything. Otherwise, she can see your notes.

timwillows
    Free Member

Even if you succeed, the break-up could be extra messy!

Tinners

If you really want to make her day, pitch up outside the window of her consulting room wearing nothing but a smile. Then, having pitched the key of G on your banjo, start singing "I feel pretty". She'll love you for it. Trust me.

iDave
    Free Member

ask her what gym she goes to?

Houns

I'm impressed if Tinners can pluck a tune on his banjo 😯

jon1973
    Free Member

It's against the hippopotamus oath.

Tinners

….and by the time you get to the line "and I pity, any girl who isn't me tonight", she'll be putty in your hands.

TooTall
    Free Member

Bin-ninja-ing has to be the way forward. The portrait in blood would just be playing an ace too early. Bide your time and concentrate on capturing video footage of those bowel movements.

Houns

Me tomorrow

mrchrispy

prostate exam….clamp down hard and only release when she agrees to a date!

Houns

Lol

Reminds me of this (kinda nsfw)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SQpNMjZb3Y

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘Female GP Advice needed – Doctors surgery etiqutte’ is closed to new replies.