Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Felt Compulsion
  • fulldeck
    Free Member

Hey.

Anyone ride a Felt Compulsion? I’m looking at the ‘2’ model.
    Any thoughts on sizing as alot of the reviews mention that it has quite a short cockpit.

Any help appreciated.

MrNutt
    Free Member

does that help?

will
    Free Member

Felt Redemption here, so different bike really, but same suspension design. In terms of size, i’m 6ft 3″ and ride a 19.5″ felt, which is plenty big enough for me, both in terms of leg length and reach.

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

I feel obliged to say I like the pic! If only we could have avatars, I’d pinch it.
    Anyway, probably of not much help to the OP but I’m 6ft on a 19.5″ Virtue 2. Nice bike, well, I like riding it. If the Compulsion is like the Virtue; just be sure to keep an eye on the linkage bolts, mine used to come lose for a past time until I cleaned all the bits well and got some loctite on them.

fulldeck
    Free Member

Ummm thanks.

Nice pic.

Cheers.

avalanche
    Free Member

I just bought one. I am 6 foot three with a 36in inside leg so I got the biggest one available- 21.5. This size comes with a 100mm stem. I put a Thompson layback seatpost and a slightly taller riser bar on it. All seems well with the fit. I needed to tidy and shorten cables etc. Calipers were slightly out of alignment. As above, check pivot bolts and crank bolt, nothing serious. I have only taken it out in anger twice and ,apart from one or two scary moments when speed was too high for the situation, i have had an absolute rip. It seems to climb well albeit a bit slower than my hardtail. Point it down a bit and see how big your smile gets. I,m off to wales ASAP.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Felt Compulsion’ is closed to new replies.