Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Fellow X Factor Widows….
  • bikebore
    Free Member

Hmmmmm. Why have I just wasted 1.5 hours of my life sat on the sofa waiting for the pain to end, when I should have seized the day and got off my arse, dusted off my Joystick and gone for a ride….

Anyone share my pain? Who tbh gives a **** what Cher is doing? Bet she couldn’t clean Kirroughtree without a dab, or find true north with a **** signpost…..

djglover
    Free Member

I did spend 1.5 hours dusting off my joystick. I didn’t leave the house

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Hmm. I’m pretty sure I couldnt clean Kirroughtree without a dab.

epicyclo

but she would polish your joystick nicely 🙂

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Your husband enjoys x-factor?
    How bizarre.

druidh
    Free Member

Actually, I thought Cher was excellent tonight. Definitely showed she is more versatile than we first thought.

tragically1969
    Free Member

Yeah quite, what’s she ever done on grit ?, oh sorry wrong forum…..

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well today I very much enjoyed Kirroughtree and tonight enjoyed Cher’s performance which dare I say it was probably the best of the evening! 😀

bikebore
    Free Member

Lmfao druidh… No doubt you have a spesh in the garage… 😀

druidh
    Free Member

No.

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

I’m regularly on the sofa with the laptop trying my hardest to ignore it. Made the mistake of taking my headphones out to hear some **** weasel murdering ‘Diamonds Are Forever’ It made me angry.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

luckily for me (in some ways), my gf tends to be at work on a late shift on saturdays so i avoid being subjected to it. those times that she’s not though, and i’m at her house, it’s been made very clear that for the duration of this rubbish i’ll be left to my own devices…

bikebore
    Free Member

The Strathpuffer is preferable. If only I had the balls… 🙂

scaredypants

i’ll be left to my own devices…

bear in mind, however, that “dusting off one’s joystick” whilst wearing a pair of her pants on yer head remains off-limits in most relationships

duntmatter
    Free Member

i’ll be left to my own devices…

😯

You have devices? Too much info!

BoardinBob

For tonight, and the next 7 weeks, my mate is narrating a WW2 drama on Channel 4 at the same time as x-factor. Far better viewing.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Yeah, it’s nowhere as good as strictly is it…..i’ll get me coat 😳

hopster
    Free Member

Not watched a single episode of Crap factor. They are all so up themselves much like the morons on the apprentice. IGMC.

yunki
    Free Member

I hate x-factor with an almost unnatural rage.. but have taken a mild interest in the spirit of peaceful negotiations.. last nights episode blasted me into apoplexy level 11 though..
    does anyone here know who is responsible for the final sound edit before the show is aired..? If so… give them a massive kick in the genitals next time you see them…

what was already an uncomfortable and irritating show was made infinitely worse by the fact that the mixing booth sounded like it had been infiltrated and subsequently operated by frantically copulating bonobo chimps…. waaaaaay too much echo on the mics… which were then drowned out by ridiculous backing levels.. giving the impression of a 0.5 second lag between the two on every song in the first half of the show..
    I actually vomited into my wifes dinner in protest.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Are you guys really saying this is rubbish?? 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D66prcheraA[/video]

sc-xc

Not watched a single episode of Crap factor. They are all so up themselves

That is STW logic at it’s best. Well done.

tinribz
    Free Member

I just caught this one, LMAO at Simons last comment.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xEqgnAmywA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Fellow X Factor Widows….’ is closed to new replies.