Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Feeling ill. Anyone else throwing up?
  • Harry_the_Spider

I’ve caught the kiddie puking bug that my kids have had and spent last night barfing up frothy green stuff. During one especially vigorous ejection I put my back out. 🙄

Anyone else barfing?

Time for me to MTFU.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Or PTFU 🙂

MrSparkle

or stfu. 😀

terrahawk
    Free Member

sounds awful. GWS, STFU, MTFU, BBQ, LOL, WTF, OMG, etc…

-but-
    It’s karma for taking the piss out of that poor flat budgie.

Harry_the_Spider

Oddly if you do a Google image search for MTFU on the second page you get a picture of Terrahawk and the MTFU that spray painted into the hill at HTN.

ziggy
    Free Member

Oh good lord yes, talk about fear of losing your stomach to the porcelain gods!

Worst 8 hours of my life on Monday night.

twohats
    Free Member

Yep, had it the other week.
    Both kids had it, then the missus got it. I thought I was immune from it so made myself a hearty meal of sausage, chips, egg and beans. About 2 hours later I was inspecting how well I chew my food…

thegreatape
    Free Member

4am sprint downstairs to the bathroom this morning following an unpleasant evening of nausea and rusty water. Newton’s Third law well and truly proven I’m afraid.

D0NK

I think Andy Spencer was using some of those cunning pro photographer tricks to make that hill look steeper than it really was Harry.

Harry_the_Spider

Half a dozen Ritz crackers later and I feel much better.

DarrenH

Yep, had it here a month or so back.
    Worked it’s way through the house one person at a time.
    Our twin toddlers had a second dose last week, good timing for moving house…

snowslave

My daughter got it, but for some reason it didn’t get me. I put it down to her being a vegetarian and therefore having a weak constitution.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Feeling ill. Anyone else throwing up?’ is closed to new replies.