Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • feel a bit wonky
  • aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

been tottally without fags today and been on patches, wow i feel light headed and weird

i would have a beer but i'm on antibiotics at the moment 🙁

jon1973
    Free Member

It gets easier, in a few months you'll wonder why you ever bothered smoking in the first place.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

oh yeah, i got loads of encouragement on here last night (big thanks guys) just haven't felt this spaced out in a while

the things i do for a motorbike I ask you

ojom
    Free Member

stick with it. tabs are shite.

jon1973
    Free Member

The tabs made me feel worse in the morning if I'd been out for a drink. It felt like I'd been chain smoking all night.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I also stopped as I said I would. Was going a bit stir crazy in the house so me and the oldest lad went to the BMX track.

Man it was great and I realised just how unfit I am. I timed myself for a lap and now I have a target to beat…..

tails
    Free Member

It gets easier, in a few months you'll wonder why you ever bothered smoking in the first place.

Don't really agree I packed them in for 4 months, it's very hard and I went back to them.

stick with it. tabs are shite.

This man speaks the truth. Gotta be up there with guns as the shittest invention ever.

Good luck.

woody2000

Get ready for the night sweats! If you're feeling a bit odd, check the patches aren't too high a dose.

Good luck matey, I went cold turkey 3 years ago, best decision I ever made. It gets easier (sort of!), stick with it. Distraction is the key, keep your mind occupied, and change the behaviours associated with your smoking habit. 😀

Ti29er
    Free Member

You've got to laugh!
    Tobacco. Giddy. Lightheaded. Patches. night sweats. Spaced out.
    If nothing else, your Medical Ailments Top Trumps beat the non-smokers for sure.
    Why are you doing this for a motorbike?
    That wasn't the reason if I recall from last night.
    The reason you gave last night
    (wonders how much weight will be gained over the Xmas period 😥 )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘feel a bit wonky’ is closed to new replies.