Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • **** bastard british ariways of hell
  • juan
    Free Member

If you are the webmaster of BA and read this go back to your **** work your stoopid moron…

I cant PAY ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    It’s been 3 card I have used and nothing is bloody working…
    MORonic idiotic website…

And breathe…

mt
    Free Member

Try Air France

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Ring customer complaints ask for them to either take your booking or log your complaint. I did this once and got great service.

juan
    Free Member

Air france is way to expensive, and I can’t ring them at the moment I am at work 🙁

juan
    Free Member

I had to pay with my credit card as they would not take mummy’s card so get charged for it…
    thieving basteward
    I think the event I am flying for should refund me the charges 😉

hot_fiat

British Airways?
    Privatised monopoly still operating as a monopoly?
    Staffed by people who couldn’t care less?
    Suhurelysomemistake?

all together now (to tune of The Flower Duet from Delibes) “weee’ve got your bags”

amd635
    Free Member

try expedia.co.uk

rickmeister

British Airways staff once commented that passengers were “Self Loading Cargo”….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

mt – Member
    Try Air France

Only if you want surly, unpleasant service, uncomfortable seats (even up the sharp end) and abysmal flight delays.

DrJ

Only if you want surly, unpleasant service, uncomfortable seats (even up the sharp end) and abysmal flight delays

Once you get on the plane, AF are excellent. KLM, on the other hand …. Holland’s answer to Aeroflot. Even the staff are ashamed of the shitty food they dish out.

IanMunro
    Free Member

British Airways staff once commented that passengers were “Self Loading Cargo”….

To be fair all airlines call passengers that 🙂

Drac

BA upgraded my flight to Club Class when we flew to NY, it was proper ace.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Drac – Member
    BA upgraded my flight to Club Class when we flew to NY, it was proper ace.

the one thing they can’t get right in the shiny seats is that the port is always a little too chilled. 😉

-m-
    Free Member

Normally if you have a problem processing a booking via the BA website they’ll waive the telephone booking charge if you ring them up to do it.

Problems with credit cards being declined aren’t necessarily due to BA/their website – it may be your card issuer.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Yep, if you mummies card doesn’t seem legit – maybe you’re trying to put the wrong billing address, card not in the UK etc. then they’d not take the booking.

Probably too late now, but ringing the customer services would probably have helped instead of slagging them off (for possibly not their problem…..).

I’d imagine with millions of credit card payments going through every month on their website they’d notice if they weren’t getting many bookings……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘**** bastard british ariways of hell’ is closed to new replies.