Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • **** barbecues
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

they stink

that is all

Jamie
    Free Member

This thread stinks.

That is all.

Rochey
    Free Member

BBQ's one of the best smells for the summer.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

BBQ cooking smells rock. A freshy-lit BBQ stinks.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Scent of the summer.

coffeeking
    Free Member

john_drummer
    Free Member

every **** hot day some fecker is making the stink. It wouldn't be so bad if it was decent food they were frazzling but it's always cheap burgers & even cheaper bangers

stinking feckers

john_drummer
    Free Member

and I'll raise your Victor bloody Meldrew:

samuri
    Free Member

I love the smell, it's the hoardes of drunken **** they attract that bothers me. The people who back onto us seem to know all the stupidest people on the planet and invite them all to their BBQ's. Half of them can hardly speak and when they do it's to utter some absolute bobbins about football or immigrants. Obviously as they drink more they get louder and louder and then pass the stupid/drunk threshold which means they're now impossible to talk to to keep it down without getting your head kicked in.

It means we can't go out into the back garden without having to listen to near constant foul language on the niceest days of the year.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Can you really identify the type of burger being cooked by the diluted and distant smoke from the BBQ? No wonder you're offended by it, you must have the most sensitive nose in the world!

john_drummer
    Free Member

next door but one is not diluted & distant; the greasier the smell, the cheaper the product

coffeeking
    Free Member

If you could tell what perfume the women are wearing next door but one I'd agree, but I don't think you can 🙂

steve-g
    Free Member

Burgers on a barbeque, cheap or expensive, is a travesty

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

How about when you put fresh sardines on the barbecue? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘**** barbecues’ is closed to new replies.