Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FECKFECKFECKFECKFECK!!!!
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

I've been training to be an Energy Assessor since last August, I'm one stride short of accreditation so I can start to practice.

When I went in this morning to hand over my Portfolio for it's final assessment, I was told they weren't taking any more "at the moment" due to "changes in the company". I suspected the worst.

Soon as I got home, I went to my emails and guess what (no prizes)? The assessor who I'd been working with emailed me that they had all had the "10 minutes to get out of the building" order and the bloody firm has got into receivership.

BUMHOLES!!! … and so on. For a bit. 🙄

TerryWrist
    Free Member

God's judgement on you innit.

Karinofnine

Bummer!

Can you swap it to another company somehow? Would be a shame for all your work to go to waste.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Karinofnine – Member

Bummer!

Can you swap it to another company somehow? Would be a shame for all your work to go to waste.

Yeah, there'll be a way forward through the governing body, it's just – you know – AAAAAGH! Plus they owe me money for not delivering on what I paid for and what are the chances I'll see any of THAT back? I feel a bike ride coming on…

ctznsmith
    Free Member

What type of energy assessor?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Domestic. For EPC's with home sales or rents.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FECKFECKFECKFECKFECK!!!!’ is closed to new replies.