• This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by csb.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Favour – Is my telly kaput?
  • csb

Can someone switch on ITV and tell me if the tennis match info (players names and current score) is hanging off the left of screen and the names hidden?

I think my daughter may have pressed a button and changed the screen size but blowed if I can fix it.

Ta.

argoose
    Free Member

in line with L/H edge of screen

csb

This is an emergency – please help before I throw the telly out of the window

csb

What, you can read the players names?

PiknMix
    Free Member

Change the aspect ratio

argoose
    Free Member

Only 3 letters used.
    Sounds like screen format been changed need auto or wide

csb

Thanks for looking. It’s a 16.9 telly and even on 4.3 mode it’s unreadable.

piemonster

Throwing it out the window will only help if you live in a flat.

argoose
    Free Member

Pour bottle of water in back, lot less effort needed than opening window and picking telly up IMO 😛

csb

It’s no good. If you could stay by your telly for the next 5 weeks and provide live scores for me on the tennis (only until the end of Wimbledon) that would be brilliant, thanks. We’ll reassess then whether you’re also needed for the TdF if that’s OK?

argoose
    Free Member

Tennis! I’ve got a pointy stick I’d use first. 😯

Muke
    Free Member

I think my daughter may have pressed a button and changed the screen size but blowed if I can fix it.

You have failed as a man for allowing anyone else access to the remote in the first place 😉

boxfish
    Free Member

Our Virgin Cable box also has picture settings. If you have such a thing, it might be the issue?

project
    Free Member

Go to menu, and look for screen size or aspect ratio, also try switching the tv off and not switching it back Tennis is for women and ones who watch football,get out on the bike.

Also by allowing your daughter uncontrolled use of the RC, wil soon spiral out of control, next wil be control of the barberque,your car ,even power tools,not forgetting the bread maker.

csb

We have to watch the tennis to give her an early start (she’s only 1 but her tennis stardom in 15 years time is a key element of my pension plan There’s no money in cycling). She’s welcome to the power tools, I’m crap with them.

Boxfish has it I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Favour – Is my telly kaput?’ is closed to new replies.