Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Fatty's, bad for your health!
  • twoniner
    Free Member

Since I’ve had my On One fatty I’ve nearly been knocked off 3 times and nearly witnessed a smash because of the bike.

I get a lot of people paying more attention to my fat tyres than the road ahead. Some of my local loop means I ride on a main road either to or back from the trail. I’ve had people coming alongside me looking at the bike and then drifting towards me. I have even had people coming out of junctions, looking at the bike and nearly pulling out on oncoming cars.

But given all that it’s one of the best fun bikes I’ve had!

antigee

thought you meant in general and an odd coincidence – a big youth on a bmx coming towards me failed to take a bend in some gloopy mud as I rode home today – I missed him because I have skillz but his mate though I was out of order when I said it would have been bad news to hit such a biffa

chainslapp
    Free Member

I also found the limits of my Surly Nates this morning on a wet slippy (under trees) piece of road. Turning into a junction (too fast) I lost the front and ended up on my ar5e. 😳 Completely my fault, as when I picked myself up off the ground, I found out that there had been a fuel spillage there as well. 😯

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Fatty's, bad for your health!’ is closed to new replies.