Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fatclubbers – 09.04 facts and figures
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Here we go folks, some great results 😀 and some results that indicate a few of us were were ahead of the game when it came to eating the easter eggs….. 🙄 As ever though, tis a Marathon, not a sprint….
    Those of us bathed in pink are the righteous few that posted results 8)

marsdenman
    Free Member

bumpety bump……. as I know you lot mostly read this at work and I only posted it late last night…. 😉

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Just weighed myself today…
    Bl**dy stag weekend.
    Bl**dy Easter.
    Bl**dy reunions.
    Bl**dy weddings.
    Bl**dy drinking.
    Bl**dy “all you can eat” Chinese restaurants (all you can eat is a challenge right?).
    Bl**dy hell, I have had an excellent week! Shame about the scales, oh well, next week…

phinbob

hmm.. after a weekend with guests and then being away for Easter (hence no weigh in) I seem to have turned into mr Blobby. :-(.

It seems that I have a tremendous ability to gain weight if I overeat at all 🙁

I seem to have gained 2kg – if that were all fat that would mean a calorific surplus of over 17 000. I had an Easter egg or to but come on now….

And I did a 15 mile fell run. Gutted.

Still back on the wagon now, trying to eat clean despite being away in Dublin for work.

Fatbob (considering reverting to old forum name).

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

just had a sneek preview weigh in this morning,

farrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk

somehow i appaear to have out on an average aof 1lb a day since the last weighin! Wasnt expecting miracles, maybe staying the same as its my week off from swimming. But even accounting for the fact my arm muscles are a bit sore (and probably swollen) thats a lot of weight appearing from a weekend of parents cooking!

Tracker1972
    Free Member

I seem to be in good company then, think I have just passed my start weight for this round even though the stag do was a couple of days riding in Wales, it was calorie positive though, pretty sure of that.

steve-g
    Free Member

I think I lost another 2lbs this week, I haven’t done any exercise apart from weights, but I have been eating what feels like next to nothing.

Aiming to walk 35 or 40k across the downs tomorrow – that’ll shift a few more

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fatclubbers – 09.04 facts and figures’ is closed to new replies.