Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Fat Middle Aged Women and Supermarkets
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

You know, the agressive, shopping trolley weilding, pre-menopausal physco's types that will take you our if you get in their way!

How do you manage in a supermarket?

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

I'm usually the one accompanying the "agressive, shopping trolley weilding, pre-menopausal physco's type". So it's like I have some safety zone around me – sometimes.

footflaps

I find a Harpoon gun mounted on the front of my trolley works just fine..

IanMunro
    Free Member

I reckon Spongebob's one of those middle lane hoggers who block up the free flow of trolleys in a supermarket. He just hasn't realised it yet 🙂

Lucas
    Free Member

DON'T go – evil places – use the internet.

I have a maximum time I can spend in a supermarket. This works out to be about 40 minutes, after this I get a bit angry at things and it usually ends up in a big argument and my wife crying.

My wife on the other hand can spend hours in a supermarket. She browses', not only the clothes but also the food and goes into a weird trance like state where she does not hear what I say. This does not fit in well with my stupid, fat, stupid, people induced anger – hence the tears.

I'll happily pay £5 for them to go round get all my stuff and deliver it to my door.

jon1973
    Free Member

W@nkers who use trollies as weapons is par for the course in some supermarkets. My solution is not to shop at ASDA.

roper
    Free Member

Try walking through the fresh cake and muffin section of M&S.
    I caught this one on my phone.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

isn't that ton ??

Spongebob
    Free Member

£5 is a price worth paying for "supermarket rage avoidance", but what do you do if you want a pint of milk? Get a big trolley and block the free flow of aisle traffic?

Some people should have to sit a shopping trolley test in how not to be an "oaf"!

odannyboy
    Free Member

ipod on and zone out.its also the time of day.my local supermarket in the weekday is just full of coffin dodgers hobbling along, where as around 5.30-6 pm is young single fitty types just grabbing a low fat ready meal to eat before they get changed for the gym 😉

Spongebob
    Free Member

Actually, I think supermarkets should be likened to a "theatre of war" 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

OP is obviously too lardy to be able to shimmy round these moving roadblocks.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Aye. I normal use a basket. It's the pro's weapon of choice.

oldgit
    Free Member

I like to move people trollies outta the way, they seem to think that they can just block the whole place off and no one will do anything about it. Well no it's got wheels and I'm going to touch youre food trolly with my hands and shove it to one side, they want to say something but they can't 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

wikid awsum

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

you lot are very agressive! If someone blocks the way, I just wait or turn around.

DezB
    Free Member

Anyone else get this ad appear on this thread?

We are looking for fat middle aged women, obviously! (well, fat women anyway)

IanMunro
    Free Member

Nah, that's just from the cookies of the last website you were on 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Dammit! 😳

enduro-aid
    Free Member

I just go to the supermarket when they arnt around for example 9pm on a sunday night!!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i tend to go to the super market in the milfing hour

either just after or just before the kids have got to/are being picked up from school and the mums disappear off to the gym. that said, the checkout girlies are usually nicer outside of school hours

it's a dilemma i face on a regular basis

life is hard people

binners

the milfing hour

?

Quality 😀

jon1973
    Free Member

you lot are very agressive! If someone blocks the way, I just wait or turn around.

Turn aorund? you end up moving around the supermarket like a steel ball in a Pinball machine.
    😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

you end up moving around the supermarket like a steel ball in a Pinball machine.

well, since I have no car I can only buy one basketful, and I can usually squeeze past 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

9pm on a Sunday night? I thought all shop are closed?

I'm off to Tesco in an hr and expect screaming kids and miffed mothers.

Just ignore them but don't go down to their level.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

I'm off to Tesco

and therein lies your first error

enduro-aid
    Free Member

zaskar…..24 hour asda and 24 hour tesco in my town

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

even on a sunday? thought all the 24 hour supermarkets (not tesco metro etc) were over 280 m2 and only allowed to open for 6 hours

jon1973
    Free Member

The '24 hour' asda near me shuts at 9pm on Saturday and opens from 10am to 6 pm on Sunday. They can't open for more than 6 hours on Sunday.

actiondan
    Free Member

Easy way to avoid the fat chavs in pyjamas is get Ocado to deliver you weekly shop any time you want up until 12am any mon-sat and the 1hr-1.5hrs you save go out riding 😆

geoffj

even on a sunday? thought all the 24 hour supermarkets (not tesco metro etc) were over 280 m2 and only allowed to open for 6 hours

Doesn't apply in Scotland.

EDIT: Although there are various bizarre activities banned on a Sunday in some of the more far flung enclaves of God's own country.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i see

wasn't aware of that, the parts of scotland i spend most time in absolutely nothing opens on a sunday anyway!

BigJohn

But if you spot a trolley, alone, on the left of the aisle and its owner is blocking the way over on the right of the aisle, looking for which brand has got the most calories, then the lightest little trolley-to-trolley tap will make it travel an extraordinarily long way on its own.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Fat Middle Aged Women and Supermarkets’ is closed to new replies.