Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Fat Clubbers – facts, figures and……
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

….. a small apology.
    had hoped to post these yesterday at the latest but a family emergency turned the week on its head a bit, all is well now though (well, except me dad who has a hell of a bruise from where they fitted the pacemaker…. 😯 )

Figures below are your + / – / stay the same for last weeks weigh in, have tried to also include your overall loss and % loss v target but i’m struggling with excel…..
    if anyone can tell me how to copy columns of data without copying formulae with it i’d be grateful 🙂
    (spreadsheet is set up so we input the weeks figures and the calculations are automatic, when i try to copy the relevant columns to anther location, to make it easier to pick them up and drop them in here, the copied columns take the formula with them, this cocking up my plan……)

The list is of those folk who submitted figures for the week. If I have missed you then apologies (I have double checked all ‘incoming’ STW FC mail…)- please send me a reminder…

Some great results in there and the cumulatives are looking good too – i’m pretty chuffed as the scales today said 15st 1lb, lighest i’ve been for a long, long time…… they were actually hovering around 15.0 yesterday morning when I had a trial run – I must have taken longer on the loo yesterday…… 😆

Regards
    Chris

BigSi -2.0
    Blackhound -3.0
    epo-aholic -4.7
    forge197 -1.0
    FoxyChick -3.0
    Garry_Lager 0.0
    GreenK -4.0
    grynch 0.0
    jamie -2.0
    kinda666 -1.0
    LardLover 0.0
    marsdenman -2.0
    matt_bl -1.7
    nsaints -1.0
    onzadog -2.6
    patentlywill -1.0
    peteA -3.0
    prophet2 -2.0
    psling -1.0
    richpenny -3.5
    rooleymoor -2.0
    Sandwich 0.0
    sofaboyTT 0.0
    steviep 0.0
    Stu_N -1.0
    Surfr -5.0
    Swiftacular -1.4
    Too_Punk_To_Funk -5.3
    Tracker1972 1.0
    twonks -1.0
    uphilla -2.5

Jamie
    Free Member

jamie -2.0

😐

Sandwich

I don’t feel quite so bad now!

Jamie
    Free Member

My weakness is Nature Valley granola bars :mrgreen:

grynch
    Free Member

grynch 0.0 ???????????

I demand a recount.. I’ve lost 4 bloody kilos since this malarkey started !!( ok, ok they weren’t bloody kilos.. would be something wrong with me if they were )

*harrummphhhh*

grynch
    Free Member

ohh… last weeks numbers only=? ( rereading while calming down )

ok.. last week was a bad one but still..

*mild harrrummpphh*

miketually
    Free Member

After you paste the data, you should get a little box thingy* that looks like a clipboard next to it. Clicking that will give you a set of paste options, one of which should be “values only”. Choosing that will give you just the etxt, not the formulae.

That works in Office 2003 anyway.

* that’s a technical term

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

copy the data as usual, then right click the first cell you want it to paste into (i.e. top of column/row) right click, paste special from the menu, select “values” or “Values only” or similar depending on the program or version.

marsdenman
    Free Member

right then – this one is for GRYNCH!
    (thanks al for the excel help, sorry about how this reads, its not fair to expect the forum to copy the columns though!)

Please, ladies and gents, dof caps for TooPunkToFunk (you need to set your next target Iain!)…
    ingore BianchiBoy, evidently and inout erroar as i’ve not heard from him for a week or 3.
    Overall I believe you will find this makes good reading……..

23.01 actual total total as % of target

Arcaic 0.0 -1.0 -5%
    bianchi-boy -21.0 -21.0 -105%
    BigSi -2.0 -4.0 -15%
    bigsteve 0.0 -1.0 -6%
    bionicwoman 0.0 -2.0 -8%
    Blackhound -3.0 -6.0 -60%
    boingboing 0.0 -1.0 -14%
    Bruneep 0.0 -6.0 -27%
    coyoteboyuk 0.0 0.0 0%
    epo-aholic -4.7 -10.7 -56%
    Firedwheels 0.0 0.0 0%
    forge197 -1.0 -4.0 -29%
    FoxyChick -3.0 -11.0 -50%
    Garry_Lager 0.0 -4.0 -24%
    gonetothehills 0.0 -7.0 -41%
    GreenK -4.0 -6.0 -30%
    grynch 0.0 -4.0 -18%
    iht4 0.0 -1.0 -4%
    jack44 0.0 -1.0 -5%
    jamie -2.0 -6.0 -33%
    kinda666 -1.0 -3.0 -9%
    LardLover 0.0 0.0 0%
    letsbehavingyou 0.0 -3.0 -12%
    marsdenman -2.0 -9.0 -38%
    matt_bl -1.7 -4.7 -16%
    MrsMM 0.0 -2.5 -13%
    nsaints -1.0 -11.0 -39%
    onzadog -2.6 -10.6 -41%
    paddlemyowncanoe 0.0 -4.8 -27%
    patentlywill -1.0 -4.0 -17%
    peteA -3.0 -6.0 -22%
    prophet2 -2.0 -4.0 -31%
    psling -1.0 -2.0 -10%
    rexated 0.0 0.0 0%
    richpenny -3.5 -7.5 -47%
    RobS 0.0 -2.0 -7%
    rooleymoor -2.0 -4.0 -18%
    Runwithscissors 0.0 -8.0 -35%
    Sandwich 0.0 2.0 13%
    SaxonRider 0.0 0.0 0%
    Schmey 0.0 0.0 0%
    scotabroad 0.0 -2.0 -13%
    sofaboyTT 0.0 -3.0 -25%
    steviep 0.0 -3.0 -17%
    Stu_N -1.0 -7.0 -37%
    stufield 0.0 0.0 0%
    Surfr -5.0 -6.0 -14%
    Swiftacular -1.4 -2.4 -7%
    takisawa2 0.0 0.0 0%
    TheHillsofSomerset 0.0 -3.0 -19%
    Too_Punk_To_Funk -5.3 -16.3 -109%
    Tracker1972 1.0 -2.0 -14%
    Trimix 0.0 0.0 0%
    twonks -1.0 -1.0 -3%
    uphilla -2.5 -6.5 -34%

marsdenman
    Free Member

BALLCOCKS! – spaced it all out, actually in the post and its gone and ignored me handywork…..

to confirm – 3 columns of figures.
    Last Fridays actual loss
    Total loss thus far
    Total los as % of target

molgrips
    Free Member

How long is this for? I’ve lost 2.5kg since Christmas…

marsdenman
    Free Member

molgrips – 12 weeks in total. todays weigh in is the 4th week.
    Happy to add you in if you wish?

grynch
    Free Member

thanks for the reload marsdenman , I’m feeling bettah now.

Jamie
    Free Member

Marsdenman, would it not be easier to take a screen grab and post that instead?

marsdenman
    Free Member

Jamie, could well be, though I have no idea how to screen grab it, let alone grab just a section of it….. 😳

Feel free to edumucate me and i’ll give it a go 8)

miketually
    Free Member

Screenshot saved as an image and then hosted somewhere online and put up on the forum would be best.

I’m happy to do that, if you want to mail me the spreadsheet every week, or there may be a fat clubber who wants to do it.

Jamie
    Free Member

If you have a mac Marsdenman, when the spreadsheet is open and you can see everything needed just hit command+shift+3 and you will have a .png file on your desktop of whatever was on the screen at the time. Bit trickier if the .xls is multiple pages.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Cheers mate, much appreciated. Shite week this week though, only 0.5lb lost. Have discovered that KFC and pizza do not aid sucessful weight loss! Had a skinful on burns night too, not even scottish 🙁

One tip I’ve received is not to weigh yourself more than once a week, as it can be demotivating.

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

One tip I’ve received is not to weigh yourself more than once a week, as it can be demotivating.

I do, same time each day, but I have a graphing thing on my phone so you can see a trend through any fluctuations and the average for the last 7 days.

But then I have one hell of a lot to lose, so it starts of easy and gets much harder the c;loser you get to normality…

miketually
    Free Member

Not eating pizza and deep fried battered chicken works better 😉

miketually
    Free Member

Inspiration:

What if you only had one car?

It would be issued to you by the government when you turned eighteen. Any automobile of your choice.

That auto would be your only auto and would have to last you for an entire lifetime. If it wore out, it could not be replaced. Once gone, you would be reduced to other methods of getting around, or borrowing rides from other people. One car and only one for your whole life.

Would you take care of your car or would you abuse it? Would you change the oil regularly, keep it clean, park it in a garage? Of course you would take the best care you possibly could of your vehicle. No going out to the drag races on Friday night. Only premium fuel for your motor. Tune ups, antifreeze, lubrications, maintenance, always you would choose nothing but the best for your automobile. Would you let your auto sit idly for a year? Never. Would you push it to the limits to find out how fast it could go, or what the roughest terrain is that is could possibly handle? Absolutely not. If you were given only one car for a lifetime of use it is clear that you would never abuse it, you would always take the best care of it you possibly could. You would provide all the necessary maintenance and care your car needed and deserved. Right?

What if you only had one body?

http://cellarrat.blogspot.com/2009/01/matt-chestter.html

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Fat Clubbers – facts, figures and……’ is closed to new replies.