Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • **** fashion.
  • zippykona

In light of the other thread what would you wear given the choice ?
    Dungarees ,socks and sandals always looked comfy to me.

cinnamon_girl

Currently dithering about whether to buy a fedora.

Should say that I do have a tweed flat cap but it’s so last year dahhhling.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Oh….I assumed this was a thread about sartorial elegance for ducks.
    I am disappoint.

garage-dweller

What I wear now.

Outside of work it’s jeans or cargos with T-shirt/shirt/polo logo/slogans/plain depending on mood. Fleece or jumper if it’s chilly. Waterproof gear as required. Sketchers trainers mostly on feet as they fit and are nice to tramp around in. Trousers and shirt, brown shoes if eating somewhere nice of an evening.

I never considered I don’t have the choice for leisure. At work house rules dictate suits. That’s fine they pay me to be there and modern suits are actually well suited to office wear as they tend to be lightweight and comfy. Its also a nice contrast to my very lax attitude to out of hours attire.

cinnamon_girl

Currently wearing crocs … with socks. Go me. 😆

yunki
    Free Member

I’d be in a full leather tracksuit with some leopard print shell toe adidas and a classic red kangol

gauss1777
    Free Member

If it was Summer a sombrero. However, as winter is approaching – I have been known to wear a plastic bag on my head if caught out in the rain; I’d like to be able to this without the comments it draws.

rOcKeTdOg

Currently dithering about whether to buy a fedora.

Do it, will look awesome

cinnamon_girl

– I have been known to wear a plastic bag on my head

The Paul Spector look? Be afraid!

Do it, will look awesome

😀

RichPenny
    Free Member

The flayed skin of prominent brexiteers

5thElefant
    Free Member

Jeans and rigger boots are the mainstay of my look. Accented with sheep shit.

vickypea
    Free Member

I’m waiting for the weather to get cold enough for me to justify wearing my Singletrack bob hat 🙂

zippykona

I can dress for hot and for cold but this time of year I struggle. So shorts, desert boots and cycling leg warmers.

funkmasterp

If I could wear what I wanted all the time I’d be barefoot with some nice baggy linen shorts that come to just below the knee and a T-shirt. If it got cold I’d add a Lebowski Cardigan to the mix.

Houns

Polo shirt with collar up….. Just feel more comfortable in it, tend to just leave it however it settles when I’ve put it on

vondally
    Free Member

Crocs are okay for deadpool…..good enough for me

ton

you know when you get to the stage in your left when you wear whatever you want whenever you want?

i have been at that stage pretty much all my adult life. 😀

LAT

Socks with sandals are tipped for Spring 2017. I am not joking. I’ve been rocking this look for years now and I’m worried that by Spring ’18 I’ll look unfashionable as opposed to unstylish.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Grey Herringbone Donegal tweed 3 piece, brown Trickers boots, pale blue shirt, burgundy knitted silk tie
    Not cold enough to wear it yet though.

yunki
    Free Member

Thinking on it, I’d probably add a fairly subtle but oppulent opal, white gold and diamond 3 finger ring to the ensemble.. maybe some Cazal spectacles too

bikebouy
    Free Member

RichPenny – Member
    The flayed skin of all brexiteers

FIFY, it’s coming up to winter, I should be very warm indeed.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘**** fashion.’ is closed to new replies.