Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fancy Dress – how much fun??
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

Went out last night to a fancy dress party in town – proper funny night out. I was dressed up as Darth Vadar and my wife was princess leia.

It was such a good night – we both ended up doing a Kareoke version of YMCA with Ali G and Xena the warrior Princess!!!

🙂

Rochey
    Free Member

No good without pics!!, Princess Leia and Xena the warrior princess would be nice!!!

The whole concept appeals to me about as much as sticking my balls in a vice.

The one time I was given little option but to participate was about as much fun as sticking my balls in a vice.

Your night out in 'fun' terms sounds a little less 'fun' than sticking my balls in a vice.

To summarise – squashed balls > fancy dress

*edit*

Karaoke, YMCA and fancy dress. Kill me now

_tom_
    Free Member

I don't really like it. Had to endure 3 years of it at uni. Dressing up doesn't make it any more fun, drinking is drinking!

atlaz
    Free Member

Hate fancy dress. I usually avoid parties that require fancy dress.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

LOL!!! You sad gits!

You watching time team at the moment? 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I have always seriously hated fancy dress ……….it really is poncy middle-class bollox.

The only couple of exceptions were in my teens at a Tramps Ball and a Drag Evening. Dressing as a tramp and having to get to the venue was vaguely amusing. But dressing up as a woman, with a dress, loads of make-up, jewellery – the lot, and then driving my car to the venue, was **** hilarious. Although my mum was terrified that my homophobic dad would catch me and had to help me sneak out of the house.

I didn't look too bad either, even if I say it myself, although my size ten feet let me down a bit. I also discovered how **** gorgeous some of my mates could look after applying a bit of make-up and making their hair look pretty.

I've never done it since, but I would strongly recommend that every bloke at least once in their lives, dresses up as a girlie and goes out for the evening.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Ernie – I have to say it wasn't middle class last night and it certainly wasn't upper class. Maybe that was why it was so much fun as no one was up their own but 😉

samuri
    Free Member

As long as you get to play starwars roleplay when you get home, then it's fine.

/heavy breathing
    "I am going to get you with my light sabre Leia. You must don your gold bikini first though"

wrightyson
    Free Member

Then I'll get my floating ball/s to inject you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fancy Dress – how much fun??’ is closed to new replies.