Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Famous things local to you that you've always meant to do, but never have
  • TheFlyingOx

Worcestershire sauce

Because you’ve tried Henderson’s Relish, right? Right?

For me, it’s the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship. Comes round every year, I just can’t seem to muster enough enthusiasm to go have a look.

redmex
    Free Member

Up until 3 weeks ago id never been over the Forth Bridge as can’t be arsed with the train, done it now but wasn’t much to it although it must be the UK number one sculpture, doesn’t matter what time of the year or day it always looks great and i don’t think it’s ever been copied

welshfarmer

Never ridden up the Tumble, despite riding to the top of the Tumble offroad about 100 times.

Never been to the Builth Ram sales despite always needing to buy rams at that time of year
    🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

Same here with StPauls (I’m outside it now on a bus). Been a Londoner for over 20 years and still not been inside. I did intend to go but when I got there they wanted £16 to get in so I went to the nearest Wetherspoons instead.

Not been to Notting hill carnival either, couldn’t think of anything worse to do at a weekend.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Famous things local to you that you've always meant to do, but never have’ is closed to new replies.