Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Family Traditions
  • mactheknife

What if any family traditions do u guys and girls have, with christmas just around the corner ours is watching A wonderful Life on christmas eve. Been doing it since i was a nipper and now carrying it on with my family.

So……..

ciderinsport
    Free Member

For the first 37 years of my life Christmas eve involved chinese food, the first 30 in a restaurant, then it went to take away..

For the second time, this year will be a cheese and wine thing.. 😆

The cost saving to my parents is massive! They always pay for the whole family (20ish of us 😯 ) Pensions are not what they used to be 😉

Ambrose

Not a Christmas thing- but the first male child born of each generation gets to be called Ambrose. Nice!

epicyclo

The youngest male in the family makes the tea.

My sons hated it. 🙂

They all laugh now because my wife has realised that I am now the youngest male in the house, so…

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Mine. The eldest son gets a copy of if, by Rudyard Kipling at 16. Why I don’t know, but it’s kind of nice.

Wife, first girl born gets to be called Esther and inherits a sugar bowl type thing.

shaxi
    Free Member

a bit plain of mine ,but all the members join together and have the dinner! not wonderful but warm !

emanuel
    Free Member

arguing.

grantway
    Free Member

Christmas eve has a family we always go for a Cantonese
    Christmas day around one of our parents, we alternate each year.
    Boxing day around the other parents for dinner etc
    Following day, day off thank **** for that, knackered

Happy Christmas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Family Traditions’ is closed to new replies.