Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Family meal
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

I’ve got all the fridge basics + rices, pastas, noodles etc etc loads of herbs and spices, there’s mince, a chicken, cheese, frozen veg etc etc etc. We’re bored of all our usual meals anyone got any suggestions that arent spag bol, chilli, etc etc for cooking now… 4 of us.

Bregante

Paella

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Chicken risotto. Ideally with a tiny bit of chorizo. And a couple of drops of lemon juice. And a side salad.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Good idea but had it on Saturday it’s a staple in our house, as is risotto.

jota180
    Free Member
    daftvader
    Free Member

As fed to slackalice yesterday…. Chicken zorba….
    3 Chicken breast cut into chunks
    2 top ground cumin, ground coriander, 2tsp ground turmeric, juice of 2 limes zest of 1, 1ish tbsp of mint sauce (condiment not sheep) and a small squeeze of honey. Mix all the bits and marinate the chicken for no more than 2 hours. Serve in pittas with houmous and salad and tabbouleh on the side. Tbf we had chips 😀 Works equally well with lamb

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

That sound lovely vader,I’ll get the BBQ on for that this week.

joolsburger
    Free Member

We have a winner but it’ll have to be tomorrow, eldest made himself risotto, youngest had ribs and salad and I had Cha Sui Bao. The sit down family meal went right out the window today.

daftvader
    Free Member

If you’re doing it on the bbq fillet the chicken then put on skewers, careful the honey doesn’t burn….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Family meal’ is closed to new replies.