Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Family car stickers
  • ads678

Car dealerships have started putting branded reg plates on as well now, bastards!
    Its compulsory for cars registered after a certain point (y2kish I think) to have markings on the number plates indicating who provided the plate. Given that the dealers register new cars this is not really a surprising move.

I was talking about used cars, they don’t need to register them but insist on putting branded reg plates on before selling them.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Amateurs

pedropete

There’s nowt wrong with this one:

wrightyson
    Free Member

Much to all your annoyance I’m going to cover my top box in shit stickers. They’re bloody awful looking things anyway so a few stickers might help it!

GrahamS

My roof box has a nice big sticker on it saying “I love Tongue”

It gets looks.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Work colleague bough a Mondeo last week. Brought it in to use the company cleaning gear for his own use :roll:. Its his wifes car and in the back window , there is a sticker. ‘ Nannas little princesses on board’. I told him, ‘some **** has left a crap sticker in the back window, better take that out’. He didn’t look too impressed and we haven’t seen the car since :D.
    When I bought my Focus, when I picked it up, the sales guy wanted to show the refurbished alloys and hope I was happy. I opened the boot, whipped out the fresh dealer sticker, screwed it up and popped it in his hand……..
    My assistant at work and I use to muck around and I made a dyno sticker for the underside of her rear number plate saying ‘ I love sex with midgets’. She never noticed for a few months and then left it there when she found it , as saw strange looks from people at times. When she handed the car back ( Lease car) her boyfriend forgot to take it off.

ajantom

I used to have an Otter Brewery sticker in the rear window that said ‘I could murder an Otter’. At some point the bottom bit got torn off and it just said ‘I could murder…’ Liked that much more 😉

simmy
    Free Member

On the back of my van, I’ve a sticker of a Turtle with ” moving as fast as I can ” quite appropriate for a 60 bhp 14 year old rust bucket. It does get some laughs occasionally.

A guy down the road from me has a T5 camper with ” adventure before dementia ” across the rear bumper.

iain1775
    Free Member

These ones annoy me the most, surprised no one else has mentioned them yet

No mate your not ‘living it’ you wasting it away inside a metal box

You never see them on the sort of cars that also have the little stick person family stickers
    Possibly something to do with penis size and functionality of the people ‘living the life’

Cougar

” adventure before dementia “

I’ve seen that on the back of a Range Rover, driven by a bloke who looked to be in his early 90s with a missus next to him of a similar vintage. Whilst I think most “bumper stickers” are nobbish I figured he’d earned that one. Fair play.

sweepy
    Free Member

new version of the one life one

I saw an old dear driving a defender with the sticker
    ‘Well behaved women dont make history’

squirrelking
    Free Member

I have one of these…

…and I’ve never even been.

WWGFD?

konabunny
    Free Member

“Well-behaved women…” is actually quite a radical and interesting assertion. It’s at least in a different category to DILLIGAF stickers.

Given millenniums of patriarchy, the issue of women speaking out is necessarily that of their speaking out of turn. The mostly male forums of public life may patronize women with token attention and even, sometimes, take their words seriously, but they rarely if ever pay attention to a woman as they would to a man, without consciously taking her sex into account.

spooky_b329

Quite like this one.

Why do horse transporters have the word HORSES written on them

A lot don’t immediately look like they are horseboxes, (like my trailer which isn’t a traditional rear ramp box) so having HORSES on the back gives some explanation as to I’m not barrelling around the bends at 60mph. Although its surprising how quick you can go if you enter the bends smoothly and give them a chance to stick their legs out! Plus the Fire Brigade etc will normally turn off their sirens if they notice in time. One of ours looks like a Brown Freisian Cow so we may add ‘SPORTSCOW’ 🙂

I have the Cyclists Awesome one on my large works van, thankfully its not an official TFL one so the recent email requesting removal as its on a 3.5t or below vehicle clearly doesn’t apply 🙂 Has faded so its only a pale yellow though 🙁

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Ah yes, the “one life, live it” which land rover drivers seem to like as they’re living life in traffic jams.

Someone at work as an advanced motorcyclist sticker on his bike. From what I can tell, he seems to use it as justification to drive like a bell end.

honeybadgerx

I was a bit gutted when my camper got nicked as it had a collection of mountain marathon stickers on the windscreen.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

benp1

I have 2 stickers on my car

Cyclists – Stay Awesome. The road.cc one, looks like the cyclists stay back sticker. On my rear left

Think Bike, Think Biker. On my rear right

CountZero

perchypanther – Member
    Stickers of any sort have no place on a car.

My Octavia used to have the singletrackworld.com URL in the back window, in the correct font, of course. It’s virtually disappeared, now, due to weathering.
    I’m sure I get some dispensation for showing solidarity with this forum.

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘Family car stickers’ is closed to new replies.