Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • fallen out of love with TLD XC gloves so…
  • rOcKeTdOg

Recommend me something similar that won’t wear on the palms after a few rides.

Needs to be light, full finger, not too thick with a sweat/snot wipe & £25ish for spring-summer-autumn use

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Dakine

steve_b77
    Free Member

I really like / get on with two.

The Endura MT500’s

Some specialized ones I can’t remember then name of (helpful I know) but they’re pull on with a nice soft palm and have lasted 18months so far

matther01
    Free Member

Not sure if the palm is the same but TLD Airs are great. Mine are still going strong after 12 months and I tend to wear them in all weathers.

shredder
    Free Member

Spend a bit more and get some Poc flow’s mine are great just good quality stiching wise etc all IMO.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

I can only really recommend TLDs XC and Air gloves – not had any issues with wear as they’ve always been more durable than 661 and Fox equivalents in my experience. Sorry!

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Endura MTR – Very nice indeed! 😆

Cheapest I found here:

http://www.alpinebikes.com/shop/endura/mtr-full-finger-glove/

cnud
    Free Member

I keep trying these expensive gloves that fall apart but always seem to come back to cheap as chips fox dirt paws

lee170
    Free Member

I find 661 raji gloves brilliant. Fox do some decent gloves, look the dogs to, also on sale at stif as we speak!!

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

I’ve worn nothing but One Industries Zero gloves for the past two and a half years. Very light, comfortable and durable.

tang
    Free Member
    slimporcini
    Free Member

Love my TLD airs, so thought I’d try out the xcs all they do is give me callouses, so it’s back to the airs

SirHC

The quality of the TLD gloves isnt what it used to be, brand new pair, one ride and they are falling apart. Now using Fox Digits, getting on for 6 months of use and good as new.

matther01
    Free Member

^^^ don’t say this…I was thinking of treating myself to another pair of Airs!

Rorschach
    Free Member

I run 3 pairs on rotation.A 3 year old pair is in better nick than a 6 month old pair!!
    One set (yellow so I was’nt too upset) lasted 3 rides 🙁

davosaurusrex

I got some of those £5 Scotts the other day. Good for a fiver but nothing special. Nice and airy for the summer but doubt they’ll last that long.

Northwind

I can’t wear them at this time of year but I do like my Fox Sidewinders. Fox are weird, the last version of the Sidewinder was awful, the one before was great, they go through phases like it’s a totally different company. But I love these ones.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Giro DND, brilliant gloves, so much so the pair I’ve worn through on the tumb tip I’ve just replaced with exactly the same. Good tough thin palms, pull on design so no irritating Velcro cuff, nice shot wipes and nice barmble resistant but breathable backs.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

I use TLD motorcross gloves much better at wearing and don’t cost as much as MTB stuff 😉

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘fallen out of love with TLD XC gloves so…’ is closed to new replies.