Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Fakeley Jawbone clear lenses
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

does any body know if any where sells just fake clear night riding lenses for jawbones? on ebay or otherwise, i’ve had a trawl but cant see any

my genuine photochromic lenses have given up the ghost, the layer of photochromic has come off in bit patches and little blotches on the left hand lense, so just after some clear cheapo lenses to replace for winter

fathomer

Not massively cheap but Visionary Lenses on eBay do them. Take 1-2 weeks to get here from the states. Mine came at the weekend and seemed pretty good on first use. I got mine a bit cheaper than the BIN by waiting to win one of there auctions:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200849022090?redirect=mobile

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers fathomer, ill have a look, not to bad, but a tenner ish more would get some oakley clears…

im hopeful they will warranty my photochromic ones but who knows 🙁

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

any other ideas, what are the yellow lenses like on the fake jawbones? any good for pitch black night riding at all?

cant find and fake clear ones, and could do with some pretty rapid so may have to get genuine!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Where’s the best place for genuine ones? My m-frame lenses lasted forever. My jawbones seem to scratch just by looking at them.

Cheezpleez

Yellow lenses are great for dull days but no good at night. You def need a clear lens. Mate has some clear Fakeley Jawbones (lens and frame) which seem very good quality. Don’t have a link, I’m afraid

big_n_daft
    Free Member

I have three sets of fakely lenses (3xclear, 3xyelllow,3xmirror)

never used, yours for some beer tokens

tomhoward

How many beers tokens doe sir require? I’d like a set of the clears!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Are the clears vented big n daft?

breatheeasy
    Free Member

My VL Jawbone lenses don’t fit my Fakely Jawbones I use for commuting, so be careful.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

squaremonkey
    Free Member

Hi big_n_daft

If they are clear lenses for Jawbones, how much would you want for a set?

Cheers

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

big n daft – cheers for the offer pal! are they vented clear?

do you have a link to where you bought them? i will take a set off you though please if you dont mind!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

big n daft – no email in your profile, pretty please can i bagsy a set first given i started the thread 🙂

cheers!

njee20
    Free Member

The pukka Oakley ones are only about £20, is it worth the hassle?!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

£20? where njee, i can only see them for about 40?

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Oscillate Wildly – Member
    big n daft – no email in your profile, pretty please can i bagsy a set first given i started the thread

cheers!

paul DOT myhouse AT virgin DOT net

£7.50 posted a set, discounts for bulk orders

they aren’t vented, take a dremel to them 😉

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

are jawbones now called racing jackets also? look the same lense to me and cant find the jawbone version of clear on the oakley site

love to get a genuine set for £20 though

Paulio
    Free Member

I’d be interested in a set of the clear and yellow lenses too, big n daft. I’m sure I read somewhere that the Oakley lenses don’t quite fit the ‘homage’ jawbones.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

Another request for the £20 clear vented lenses link please?
    Cheapest I can find online (UK) is £39…

njee20
    Free Member

Ah no, as you were, looks like Jawbone clear lenses are the same as Iridium ones – how daft! Last time I bought some Radar lenses they were £25 or sommat, vastly cheaper than any of the tinted ones.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

no worries njee…

have’nt you got a pair of photochromics like me? dont suppose you’ve noticed any of your layer come off have you? as mentioned above my left hand lense is covered in blobs and a few bigger blobs of missing photochromic covering when the sun light makes them go fully darkened 🙁

just hoping oakley will warranty them as they are not cheap at 95quid 🙁

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Fakeley Jawbone clear lenses’ is closed to new replies.