Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fake bike on ebay content
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

Please note that this is not a santa cruz frame, but a club roost stinger and as you can probs see it is an incredably light and strong frame nor are the forks Rock Shox Pike but are Marzocchi Z1 Dropoffs, the reason for this is when it was re-sprayed the company had no Bomber stickers in gold however if you look on e-bay you can now purchase them for only a couple of pounds

He is commendably honest, and the bike looks great. 🙂

bomberman
    Free Member

it dosent help me much when i want to search for “santa cruz” though does it? anough dross on ebay as it is! and no it dosen’t look great, just looks fake! and have you seen the price?? £500 for a second hand Club Roost stinger??

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Saw this on Pinkbike, as BD says, he was honest about it.
    Theres a taxidriver in grimsby driving a Chrysler 300C, except he’s debadged it and but a full set of Bentley paraphenalia on it. Not dishonest to anyone other than himself.
    No real harm in it in this case, maybe down the line a sucker could be made of someone with it though….

BigDummy
    Free Member

It’s better than all the rubbish tagged “not santa cruz” which is actually an apollo. At least it looks like a Santa Cruz for a fleeting moment. 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

Only problem I see with doing something like that is you make a rubbish bike look much more appealing to theives.

Or is that a good thing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fake bike on ebay content’ is closed to new replies.