Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Facebook Etiquette
  • Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

So… have I done something terrible?

Just purged the ex and her familly from my Facebook – seperated and she decided to let on that she was pregnant 5 months into it, once we had parted and I started moving on with life.

I am guessing she will get very annoyed with this one, she seems to stalk me on line to see what I am up to, and to be honest – it's getting a bit old when I am trying to build a new life and can't be doing with worrying about what I am saying.

Just wondering what everyone elses views would be on this? I figure that I am moving on and so it is fair game, I suspect she and her clan may see it otherwise.

Hey ho.

(just remembered – she stalks me on here too… think a name change is going to be in order soon!)

user-removed
    Free Member

Sounds completely reasonable to me – just glad things are picking up for you again!

tartanscarf

Hi Rob

Sorry to hear about your troubles and hope things get on an even keel soon. I'm on FB these days too.

TS
    (Keith from Mountain Mayhem many moons ago!)

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Wotcha Keith – long time ago that 🙂

I shall go and find you on there too then 😉

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Except I can't remember your surname 😉

Rickos
    Free Member

I'd do the same in your situation, so don't worry about it.

tartanscarf

Melton.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

So it is – too many though!

My profile is: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/rob.sutherland2

😉

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

No Keith, I tell a lie – found you!

john_drummer
    Free Member

if you've simply removed them from your friends list, they'll never even know. They might notice that they don't see any of your posts any more, but it's no big deal

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Sounds like the real issue was someone else has "poked" her anyway…..

simonralli2
    Free Member

Hey Rob

I would say that what you did was entirely right. I think you should look at what security settings you are using so that only your facebook friends can see any of your profile.

These things are never easy, it will take time before you really feel 100% again, but yes, you did the right thing.

Si

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Is she pregnant with yours or someone elses?

If the latter, move on and forget

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Probably mine, less sure about last time.

But there is a whole lot of messed up history there that really needs forgotten and moved on from.

Time for a proper fresh start I think… it's tempting to piss off to Australia tell the truth 😉

Hohum
    Free Member

RobS – Member
    Probably mine, less sure about last time.

But there is a whole lot of messed up history there that really needs forgotten and moved on from.

Time for a proper fresh start I think… it's tempting to piss off to Australia tell the truth

And maybe drop facebook?

People had lives before it mate 🙂

Anyway, hope everything works out well for you.

Resin42
    Free Member

I am guessing she will get very annoyed with this one

The very best thing about ex girlfriends is they can get annoyed all they want and you're not obliged to give a shit anymore. 😉

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

If she is pregnant with your child, like it or not, you have major responsibilities to face up to.

Pissing off to aus is not a good move until you know for sure

Kevevs
    Free Member

depends how much you and they care about facebook. some people are mad for it and let it take over their lives and think it is a proper and correct form of communication.

I'd save messages of serious content or nature for a formal letter, by recorded royal mail delivery, for peace of mind.

Then delete them from facebook, or blame the queen.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Facebook Etiquette’ is closed to new replies.