Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Facebook a/c locked. Ideas?
  • mattsccm
    Free Member

I embarrasses me to say it but I had a FB account. Rarely looked as it was opened for 1 message. A continuation of that may be of interest but I am told that my a/c is locked. It started when I logged on and was told that as I was using an unfamiliar PC I had to provide some back up ID. Never seen that before and I only have 1 PC so that was balls. It now wants my DoB as ID but won’t accept it. I would guess that I have not entered the correct one originally. I have tried everything close but no joy. I can’t use the help forum as I can’t log on. any bypasses?
    Maybe I should just forget the crappy thing for 1 use a year.

martinxyz
    Free Member

I foolishly deleted ‘known devices’ and found that even by entering my email address/password it still wouldn’t let me in. I mailed them but they wanted photo’s of my passport to prove who I was. I told them there was no way I was emailing them pics of my passport and that I opened up another account (one with my middle name included) to send pics to my original account and that it was obvious that it was the same person. I can’t remember how it was sorted out in the end but I think they decided to open it up from their end of it as I had done nothing about it and carried on using the new account for months.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Facebook a/c locked. Ideas?’ is closed to new replies.