Viewing 32 posts - 201 through 232 (of 232 total)
  • F1 with poss spoliers..
  • motivforz
    Free Member

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!! My voice hurts after that.

aracer
    Free Member

Erm, 20?

I was thinking the whole race – so probably more than that – but also talking about on track passes – so a few less as he’ll have taken some with pit-stops. Nice try though.

legend
    Free Member

He’s under investigation for Hamilton being a ****, so shouldn’t have any problems

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    donsimon
    Free Member

😆

comedyphil
    Free Member

Isn’t he also under investigation for the collision with Alonso?

legend
    Free Member

Good point, forgot about that one!

aracer
    Free Member

Oh lord – he’s still under investigation for something isn’t he?

Yeah – the collision which put the Spanish show pony on the kerb (and JB at the back of the field after stopping for a puncture). Hoping it’ll be at worst termed a racing incident – personally I’d blame Alonso.

billybob
    Free Member

Bet Hamilton is feeling pretty sick now..

Oxboy
    Free Member

Well it turned out nice again 😆

Marmoset
    Free Member

Wow, 6 pitstops, 21st place at something like 30 laps to go and a win! Great stuff by Jenson……

ianpinder
    Free Member

Amazing race

aracer
    Free Member

I wonder how popular the 6 stop strategy will become.

donsimon
    Free Member

Yeah – the collision which put the Spanish show pony on the kerb (and JB at the back of the field after stopping for a puncture). Hoping it’ll be at worst termed a racing incident – personally I’d blame Alonso

I’m struggling to see why you’re writing on the forum and not actively participating in the investigation, really I am…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

personally I’d blame Alonso

What for, being a racing driver? 🙄

Jenson was on the inside for the right-hander, but Alonso was on the inside for the left-hander, and still slightly ahead. Six of one half a dozen of the other. Good to see some proper fighting though, not drivers yeilding meekly. Jenson was extremely lucky to escape that one without serious damage.

Hoping it’ll be at worst termed a racing incident

I hope so too.

Bit of a forced smile from Hammy there….

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

That was a fantastic finish – would have liked to see Shumi on the podium though 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m struggling to see why you’re writing on the forum

FTFY Don… 😉

aracer
    Free Member

Jenson was on the inside for the right-hander, but Alonso was on the inside for the left-hander

Though you’ll note the collision occurred in the right hander when Alonso turned in.

Jenson was extremely lucky to escape that one without serious damage.

Well he did get a puncture which put him at the back – cunning of him to put Alonso on the kerb to get the SC out so he could catch up.

The fishing is rather easy round here today though.

aracer
    Free Member

My day is complete – MS forced to smile and say how good 4th is for the team.

motivforz
    Free Member

Looking at it from a thermodynamic viewpoint, lewis transferred kinetic energy through rubbing wheels into jensons car, which helped him win. Kind of.

sobriety
    Free Member

It’s not in Alonso’s interests to say anything other than ‘racing accident’ to the stewards, as any penalty for Button gives Vettel the win…

alpin
    Free Member

that steward who stacked it when clearing the track probably has shit in his trousers after that slip!!!

what a dick!

i lol’d

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Z5yI0TMg0[/video]

Now that was funny as **** – comedy gold.

CaptJon
    Free Member

I hope he was the same one who stacked it when SV hit the wall in practice. Hilarious.

mboy
    Free Member

Yeah – the collision which put the Spanish show pony on the kerb (and JB at the back of the field after stopping for a puncture). Hoping it’ll be at worst termed a racing incident – personally I’d blame Alonso.

Jenson was more than half a cars length alongside, and on the racing line. Alonso should have yielded. Don’t think Jenson has a thing to worry about there.

Got to hand it to Jenson right now for making some of the youngsters look like spoilt whining brats too!

Where he got that extra speed from (DRS only of any use when he was within a second of the car in front) to come back like that though… He was in a class of one today, made the worlds best look ordinary in those conditions!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Jenson was more than half a cars length alongside, and on the racing line. Alonso should have yielded.

I disagree. Drivers should race, at all times. Even if it does mean the odd crash. Otherwise you may just as well have people going ‘after you’ ‘no, after you’. It’s a competitive sport, not a genteel dinner party ffs.

Anyway, Alonso was half a car ahead and on the inside for the left-hander. So, he could’ve just as easily argued that Button shooduv yielded…

I do hope Button isn’t penalised for the incident though.

xcstu
    Free Member

Awesome race 🙂 finally!

aracer
    Free Member

Racing means following the rules, not just shoving other people out of the way. Otherwise you end up with people doing stupid things (checkout LH highlights from last couple of races for examples).

Anyway, Alonso was half a car ahead and on the inside for the left-hander. So, he could’ve just as easily argued that Button shooduv yielded…

Except they never made it as far as the turn in for the left hander.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Both JB incidents deemed racing incidents. So Jens keeps the win.

Perfect

Hairychested
    Free Member

Good stuff.

rOcKeTdOg

i think this sums it up

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Does any one know if it is repeated on BBC at any point… not iplayer?

I sat throught the first hour of nonsense and then missed the best bits!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It’s on the red button.

Viewing 32 posts - 201 through 232 (of 232 total)

The topic ‘F1 with poss spoliers..’ is closed to new replies.