Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Exposure Diablo handle bar mounted – tap function – light keeps changing setting
  • charliemort

I’ve got the tap function set at least sensitive, but light still changes intensity when I hit a bump

Is this normal? I haven’t tried it helmet mounted yet

I may just disable tap function…..

thanks

chrishc777
    Free Member

Yes, a couple of my riding buddies had the same issue, one half way down some nasty wet rocky steps.. I haven’t even bothered trying on mine!

andyjh

Whenever I mount my Diablo to bars I disable the Tap function. It’s too rigidly mounted to be able to work properly on the bars.

scaled
    Free Member

Did you read the instructions?

It does specifically say to not use the tap function when it’s handlebar mounted because, well, you know why 🙂

benp1

^^^ this

TAP is for use when helmet mounted only. It’s great feature

chrishc777
    Free Member

It’s also pretty useless helmet mounted offroad

ssboggy

It’s also pretty useless helmet mounted offroad

This ^

swavis

Yip, I’m the same. Good in theory but no use in the real world, well not if you’re descending something fast and rocky.

charliemort

So basically tap is cr@p

Cowman

I’m surprised at people suggesting that its no good helmet mounted off road? Homecome?? I don’t have one but was really thinking about getting one for off road helmet riding duties.

Thanks

andyjh

Seems to work ok for me so I like it 🙂

charliemort

I think it is the tap function people are talking about – the light itself is good. Just disable the tap function seems to be the advice

sweaman2
    Free Member

Just as a counter point I find it works fine for me on the helmet in the least sensitive setting. I like it and it makes it easier to change modes with thick gloves.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Exposure Diablo handle bar mounted – tap function – light keeps changing setting’ is closed to new replies.