Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • exposure diablo
  • mark d
    Free Member

Can I just have high, medium, low, flashing. Doing my f++&ing head in. How many times am I going to be caught out, having to try and download a YouTube clip of instructions on top of a hill in the middle of nowhere.
    Try and turn it on lights up for 5 secs then turns off. Why does anyone need these stupid program modes. Better off with a frickin torch

lotus777
    Free Member

haha, yeah they are way too over complicated. had one for 2 years and still need to read the instructions every time I go out with it lol.

mark d
    Free Member

So I’m not the only one. Would be nice to have a light that I’ve just layed out £ 100 s of pounds for, to actually get me home without having to read the fu?king manual.

mark d
    Free Member

For context, getting caught out on a dangerous road with my new diablo, almost got killed because the car drove into me. I was stopping every min or so to keep trying to turn the bloody thing on.
    Buy a front light, I expect a front light

IanW
    Free Member

Which version is this?

Mines simple, press twice, it’s on , press again to change power, press and hold to turn off.

chiefgrooveguru

Which version is this?
    Mines simple, press twice, it’s on , press again to change power, press and hold to turn off.

Same with mine! And I’ve got one of the newer Maxx-D’s with the eight different programs but once you’ve picked the program which works for your riding it’s exactly the same as the Diablo to use.

trail_rat
    Free Member

how ever if you press for too long and enter programming mode it will do as the op describes

reggiegasket
    Free Member

the programming is confusing but I guess it’s handy to be able to customise it. I run just two modes; medium and high.

The key is to not enter the programming mode during normal use, as that what it sounds like you are doing

chiefgrooveguru

I guess if you try to turn it ON rather than off with one long press you could end up in a state of massive confusion. Don’t do that though and that’s the problem solved, isn’t it?

tonyg2003

Which version is this?

+1

shermer75
    Free Member

All said and done, and despite the useful advice above, I actually prefer the old system without the different program options. Less choice, but sometimes that’s not such a bad thing!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘exposure diablo’ is closed to new replies.