Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Experience with Catlike helmets?
  • damo2576
    Free Member

Anyone?

paddy0091
    Free Member

Had a Catlike Compact. Fit nicely, weighs very little, and the retention device worked well.

unovolo
    Free Member

Got a Catlike Kompact pro too,very light and very comfy too,ventilation is good and has a built in bug net.
    Think its more suited to people with rounder shaped heads(like myself)
    Really is probably the most comfortable helmet I have ever had plus there not that common as not many places seem to stock them.

neninja
    Free Member

Been using a Catlike Vacuum for the past couple of years. Comfortable, light and excellent vents system.

oddjob
    Free Member

I have a road one (can’t remember the name but it’s the one with all the holes that Cervelo used) that is pretty grid, but I think I’ll be back to Giro next time

oddjob
    Free Member

I mean good, not grid

The padding has lost its paddiness after 2 seasons

wellhung
    Free Member

I’ve worn a Catlike for 3 years no issues comfortable although the pad is starting to give up on life now.

eddie11
    Free Member

Had the catlike whisper road one for about 5-6 years. cos euskatel euskadi had them in that years TDF which made it obscure and cool. It was very hard to get hold of at the time, bought it mail order from prendas based on looks but fortunately it turned out to be light, very well ventilated and low profile. replacement pads can be had. use it for road, cross and some summer off road rides.

damo2576
    Free Member

Thanks – I’ll probably order a couple to try, but guessing a Giro M would be Catlike M?

paddy0091
    Free Member

I have a pretty big head, but the medium fitted me well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Experience with Catlike helmets?’ is closed to new replies.