Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Expedia – Who to complain to?
  • jimster01

Booked a hotel & flight through them, dog gets seriously ill and we decide to cancel – within time for a full refund, no problem we’ll issue a refund says Expedia.

Two weeks later chase refund, pending I’ll issue it now, week later chase it – I’ll issue it now will take 5-7 days to go back onto my debit card.

How can it take 5-7 days to go back onto a card when they take it same day???

Who can I threaten them with to get cash back sooner?

thehustler
    Free Member

5-7 days is the processing time if you look at your bank statement debit card ‘outs’ tend to show 2-3 days after you paid (other than cashpoint) so they aren’t shafting you with this, just how long it has taken to get this done

edd

I used Expedia to book a hotel on Tuesday night in Paris (as a result of Eurostar being cancelled). Got to the hotel and every room was occupied. Expedia were useless.

jimster01

5-7 days is the processing time if you look at your bank statement debit card ‘outs’ tend to show 2-3 days after you paid (other than cashpoint) so they aren’t shafting you with this, just how long it has taken to get this done

I realise that there’s an admin time, BUT the original booking was cancelled four weeks ago,they claim to have refunded it every time I’ve rung,even giving me a refund reference.

cynic-al
    Free Member

You are escalating it within Expedia?

jimster01

You are escalating it within Expedia?

What,by asking for manager’s and supervisors? Yep,now go to wait another week to see if anything comes of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Expedia – Who to complain to?’ is closed to new replies.