Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • excited :-) off to the quantocks for 3 days of dusty trails!
  • ciderinsport
    Free Member

Is it dusty?

Kryton57

Hurry up, the temp drops and the rain comes tomorrow.

Dibbs
    Free Member

It was dusty at 7 this morning when I was walking the dog, and it hasn’t rained yet.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

The early crowd have filled the fridge ready for tomorrow night 🙂

Photo0038

Will need that after a day of hills 🙂

leec247
    Free Member

It was lovely and dry up there yesterday evening. Went for a quick ride around. Loved what someone’s done to the log jumps as u go down somerton Combe!!! Haven’t laughed that much in ages watching my mate getting his wheels off the ground

Dibbs
    Free Member

It’s rained a bit overnight, just enough to damp the dust down, It’s sunny again now so the trails should be dry by lunch time.

oxym0r0n

Last night:

Will’s by oxym0r0n, on Flickr

Q dust by oxym0r0n, on Flickr

ciderinsport
    Free Member

3 days of fun and great trails had 🙂

Friday was a bit damp and slippy in places, by today it was all bone dry!

carlphillips
    Free Member

shall be up there in the morning..currently raining here in Plymouth though so not expecting dust 🙁

leec247
    Free Member

I’m hoping it stays dry for tomorrow after work as I’ve been to busy all weekend to make it up there

Moses

I went walking there with Mrs m on Saturday: the Q’s seemed empty. There were few riders,fewer walkers and hardly anyone parking next to us in Bitch’s Ditch. It was a lovely day out.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Drizzle up there at the moment.

carlphillips
    Free Member

Drizzle up there at the moment.

gutted.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Pah! It should take more than a little drizzle to dampen our spirits, Philips. 😀

carlphillips
    Free Member

yup…the 1st climb will do that!

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Nah. My back won’t take Bicknoller so gonna park at Crowcombe PG.

ART

I went walking there with Mrs m on Saturday: the Q’s seemed empty. There were few riders,fewer walkers and hardly anyone parking next to us in Bitch’s Ditch. It was a lovely day out.

… that’s cause they had all simultaneously converged on Holford Combe just as we were heading down … about 15 people walking down and about 8 riding/ pushing up! … but yes apart from that quiet, dry and sunny. Bliss. 8)

leec247
    Free Member

Glad I left work early it was bloody lovely up there this evening nobody about dry and dusty trails just want I needed

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘excited :-) off to the quantocks for 3 days of dusty trails!’ is closed to new replies.