Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Excellent Customer Service – The Bike Chain, Edinburgh
  • iwluap

I had some above-and-beyond-the-call-of-duty style customer service from Edinburgh’s The Bike Chain yesterday.

I found during some routine maintenance that the brake pads on my bike were worn to the metal, putting my ride today at jeapardy unless I could get some replacements. Called TBS at 5:40 yesterday evening, they had some pads in but we due to close in 20 mins and there was no way I could have made it across town in time. They are closed on Sunday for riding, which is cool. I think Mark may have sensed the desperation in my voice, he asked me where I lived and suggested that we could meet up on his way home for the “drop-off”. So half an hour or so later, I had 2 pair of new pads, meaning I could head out today, which I duly did.

What a star, great service, in fact exceptional. Big up The Bike Chain.

raisinhat
    Free Member

They are brilliant aren’t they? Ordered a set of tyres at 25% off, and they arrived at my house the next day.

druidh
    Free Member

D’you know what? Mark is never going to make his fortune in Bike retail, but he’ll have been responsible for putting a big smile on a lot of faces!

juan
    Free Member

Pah you people know nowt of the legendary customer service from the bike chain.
    They sent me two set of grips over the channel, for free… With some high energy jam inside. Beat that CRC

EDIT: Onion, I have yet to see a LBS owner that drive a ferrari. However, TBC is one of the few place I will buy stuff from. After the best shop in the world indeed 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Excellent Customer Service – The Bike Chain, Edinburgh’ is closed to new replies.