Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • EVOC hydration pack/bag 10L ?
  • chrisdiesel
    Free Member

I’m after a new bag, I like the look of the evoc 10cc, my pal has an “enduro” one that’s I think 20L with the back protection etc that I think is a bit big and heavy for my 3ish hour max rides, I just want enough to carry 2L of water/spares and some spare clothes. I don’t think the 10cc has the back protector so would have to go to the 15L i think, anyone Have multiple sizes or tried multiple bags? My bag now is 8L fine but no room for clothes for the coming winter etc.
    Thanks

leegee

they do a 10L one with the spine protector

iainc

I have the 10l FR Team one, with protector. I also have the 20l trail blackline one. For most local rides up to 3 hrs I use the smaller one with a 2l camelbak bladder. Has space for tools, tubes, some food and a jacket.

prezet
    Free Member

The 10L with protector has zero space – I ordered one and sent it straight back. The 10l CC is a great session pack. You can easily fit in a 2L bladder, tools and spare inner tube, chocolate bar or two and a small pack down jacket. But you won’t fit in any more clothing than that.

I’ve just bought the 12L Stage pack and it has about the same storage space as the 10L but is easier on the plate in my collarbone with the adjustable straps.

iainc

The 10L with protector has zero space

However

Has space for tools, tubes, some food and a jacket.

What is normally in mine, along with a full 2l bladder is :

2 tubes
    Pump
    Shock pump
    Multi tool
    Small pouch with mech hanger, brake pads, quick link, Enduro collar, latex gloves
    Cereal bar
    Small knife
    Packet of tissues
    Endura MTR shell
    Gore gilet

This is the one I have :

evoc

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Thanks for everyone’s help, the only other requirement is the bag is black, feel free to recommend any? I’ve been looking at other options dakine session 12?

andykirk
    Free Member

I have the 10 litre one with no protector. Can fit loads in it as well as the water and it is still comfortable. And most importantly it looks cool.

Thumbs up from me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘EVOC hydration pack/bag 10L ?’ is closed to new replies.