Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Evoc Freeride anyone?
  • portydave
    Free Member

Does anyone have one of these and what are your opinions? Could do with a new camleback type thing, and like the idea of the protection these claim to offer. do you think the back protector is up to the job?

torn between the ‘lite’ 10 litre or ‘enduro’ 16 litre ones. one seems to small….the other too large! all i ever carry is a light (ish) top, tube, pump and usual bits n bobs. so figured the lite would be adequate?

any opinions welcome.

cheers

CalamityJames
    Free Member

I’ve just bought the EVOC CC 10L as a smaller pack to run when not carrying a SLR camera in my Camelbak Hawg.

Not got the back protector version but the standard version is very well made and a nice fit, will probably buy the 16L version when (if!) my Hawg ever gives up.

The 10L version is a pretty good size for a small looking pack, deceptively roomy and I imagine you can use the external helmet net for other things if more space is needed…

turboferret

Doesn’t help you much, but I’ve just got the 30 litre version. Not ridden with it yet, but as with everything Evoc I have, it’s a very nice bit of kit and well thought out.

Cheers, Rich

alpin
    Free Member

i have the 20ltr freeride.

brilliant bit of kit.

buy the 16ltr. you won’t be disappointed.

MRanger156
    Free Member

I have the original 16CC Freeride with back protector – most comfortable pack I’ve used but not put the back protector to good use yet!

bluebird
    Free Member

I have the Freeride Enduro. Used it for a week before and then the Mega quail. I really like it. Stays in place, and it seemed to protect me the one time I did need it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Evoc Freeride anyone?’ is closed to new replies.