Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Everyday's a school day…what have you learnt today?
  • bubs

The meaning of the word “snizzle” which up to this morning I had been using in everyday conversations in a Richard Ayoade style 😳

Alpha1653

A combination of snow and drizzle?

oldnpastit

I learned that it is impossible to refit the annoying V-clamps that attach an MX-5 heater matrix to its aluminium pipes.

Tomorrow I’m going to cut the pipes and use some rubber hose and hose clamps.

I have also learned that lying upside-down in the footwell of an MX-5 is not much fun and makes you feel ill.

maccruiskeen

I’ve learned that there isn’t any way you can fold an omelette that will make it fit between two pieces of Scottish Plain bread… and stay there.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

NEVER put your thumb in the back of a toddlers underpants without performing some reconnaissance first.

Gunz
    Free Member

That a show called Just Tattoo Of Us exists on MTV and there are also people shallow and stupid enough to get a mystery tattoo just to get on TV.

Rorschach
    Free Member

There is nothing worth riding on a mountainbike near Wantage.

Xylene
    Free Member

I learnt that the internet is full of well balanced people, who can manage to link littering and diesel particulates to the rape of children.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Rorschach +1.
    I have a rigid Cannondale trail and it can cope with everything.

theotherjonv

that female genitalia is not permitted on STW, but being really really drunk is.

Who’d have **** thought it?

Rorschach
    Free Member

You can’t say foofoo on here but you can say sozzled?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Everyday's a school day…what have you learnt today?’ is closed to new replies.