Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Everyday case for HTC One
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Got one of these puppies coming soon and need a case for it. Any recommendations?

brokensoul
    Free Member

I had an Otterbox Commuter on an HTC Desire for 2 years, when I got my S3, I got an Otterbox Commuter for it.
    If Otterbox do a commuter for a One, I’d imagine it’d be fine.

mikey74
    Free Member

Yes, they do. The Otterbox Commuter is currently sitting in my basket on Amazon.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

I use the HTC double dip case ….. handy for propping the phone to listen to music…. makes the most of the forward facing speakers!

And also it has a front cover screen which has proven beneficial when i inveitably dropped the phone!

mikey74
    Free Member

The description of the Double dip says you need to buy a separate screen protector.

gibbonarms
    Free Member

Double Dip cases normally come supplied with one screen protector in their, highly recommended.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Funny you should ask this, I’ve tried a few and today ordered the double dip case.

The incipio frequency is a great case too.

I had a spigen soft clear case and it was useless.

I’ve had my htc one about a week and it’s well worthy of its smartphone of the year award.

zeffir
    Free Member

Double dip case here, looks good, not a scratch after 6 months and no need for screen protector, the cover protects the screen

mikey74
    Free Member

I’ve heard those Double Dip cases scratch the phone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Everyday case for HTC One’ is closed to new replies.