Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Everyday annoyances
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

PEOPLE WHO FILL THE KETTLE ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP WHEN THEY ARE ONLY MAKING ONE CUP OF COFFEE

Cougar

i take it you wouldn’t mind if i came and wiped my penis all over your lunch then? no?

I wouldn’t particularly want you to wipe your elbows all over my lunch either, so that’s perhaps not the greatest analogy.

Here’s a better one, have you had the pleasure of a young lady being goodly enough to put your lunch-desecrating appendage into her mouth? When presented with such an appealing offer, were your first words to her “hold on luv, I’d better just go and give it a scrub first?” Or conversely, would you take a woman to the brink of sexual ecstasy and then go “would you mind just popping off to hose yourself down before I visit down there? Ta.”

If you accidentally pee on your hands then they need washing of course. I wouldn’t expect you to wash your hands after merely touching your nob unless you’ve got OCD or hygene issues. If you were preparing food then I’d expect you to wash your hands before doing so irrespective of any prior manipulations you may have been undertaking.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

People drink piss so I don’t think hygiene need necessarily be an issue.

Good point regarding blowies though

🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Everyday annoyances’ is closed to new replies.