Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Ever regretted agreeing to something whilst drunk?
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

They did that one! Awful, just awful. Oh and elfin, bugger off! I know it’s not the done thing to blow yer own trumpet, but I am in fact quite a saucy drummer! Just dont wanna play in that particular band…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m not reading all that!

But it does remind me that we’ve never gotten drunk together Mitch… perhaps we can get that Consequence chap involved and make some sweet music together?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

How dare you not read all that yeti, you furry dog!

philconsequence
    Free Member

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Mornin’ Phil!

scaredypants

Who the devil are wishbone ash

Best ever gig review I read spent about 4 sentences slagging off everything about them and then summed up with the final sentence. Wishbone Ash.
    😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

mornin’ piggies!

spent a couple of hours last night performing the flat-pack-tango with mrsconsequence last night, and now the piles of dvds that reached the ceiling are now neatly in shelving units. its beautiful…. almost…. growd-up 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

But now you don’t get to watch your flat mate playing Jenga whilst trying to get to the copy of Bigfoot & The Hendersons.

philconsequence
    Free Member

haha all his dvds went in the units last, meaning over half of his are tucked under the arm of the sofa. he’s moving out at the end of the year so we’re starting to make little improvements around the house in preparation for it being just mrsconsequence and I 😀

it will mean that when you come over you can stay in a ‘guest bedroom’ instead of on those damn sexy comfy sofas. 5 months to go and we’re already fantasising about all the benefits of having the house to ourselves!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Ever regretted agreeing to something whilst drunk?’ is closed to new replies.