Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)
  • ever poo(ed) yourself at work?
  • milky1980
    Free Member

Had a colleague poo himself in a works van, went absolutely everywhere!! He lived on a diet of beans and fizzy drinks so the evacuation was very liquid and nuclear-levels of staining. The van was deep cleaned but it was to no avail.

It was scrapped. The stuff had gone everywhere so was cheaper just to buy a new one!!

Hareydan
    Free Member

I sharted at work once. Fortunately I was 14, it was a paper round and I was only about 3 houses from home! Got the day off school too 🙂

seavers
    Free Member

I just ‘sharted’ in clinic

Gambled and lost eh?! Bummer.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I did. Had a general alarm in the prison laundry & was one of the 1st there to find 3 pi$$ed up prisoners swinging metal bars about (stillage corner bars) & generally threatening everyone & anyone.
    I didn’t literally ‘sh!t’ myself but it was that kind of situation.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

“Have you had an accident at work that wasn’t your fault?”

scaredypants

for the otherjonv:

Oh, the wayward wind is a restless wind
    Is a restless wind that yearns to wander

johnj2000
    Free Member

Just before my first born arrived I was out for a run, about a mile from home the pressure started, released a few test farts to see how serious the situation was whch eased the pressure a little. It soon became apparent there was now no room for pressure release and the next push was going to be serious. I hobbled walked, limped, minced my way home and about 100 yds away it fell out. Completely filled the inner liner in my shorts as I didn’t have underwear on and it swung between my legs as I walked.

When I eventually reached my front door, with the package precariously balanced between my legs, I noticed we had a visitor. Entered the front room gingerly and sat on the sofa with my pregnant wife was the woman who comes round to sign you up for nappy trials! I shuffled upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door, drooped the shorts slowly, emptied into toilet, rinsed inner liner, and then bagged them and put to one side for a wash as soon as visitor had left.

I later found out that a neighbour had seen me making my way home and asked my wife if I was ok as I was walking like I had just got off a horse!

Never done it at work though.

sportsmatch
    Free Member
    scaredypants

Entered the front room gingerly and sat on the sofa

W
    T
    F ??!!

johnj2000
    Free Member

Gahhhhh to late to edit. Didn’t sit on the sofa, the nappy woman was sat on the sofa!

MoreCashThanDash

Many years ago, some colleagues and I travelled up to see an Ashes Test match at Edgebaston – we beat them on the Sunday night. We went for a curry to celebrate and retired to our hotel.

Next morning, most of the guys headed south to the office, my boss and I headed north to a meeting at another office. On the way, luckily whilst at some services, I discovered that the curry may have been a little dodgy, as were my bowels.

Got to the office for the meeting. Was OK for the first half hour, but then the pressure began to build. I knew it wasn’t just a fart. I started to shift uncomfortably in my seat. The meeting was taking forever….

Eventually, I just stood up, excused myself and ran out the office, past the secretary, into the corridor and found the gents toilets, just in time.

They had a combination lock on the door – public access to the communal areas.

Ran back into the secretary’s office, got the combination, ran back out to the gents, hit the buttons with trembling fingers and managed to get bare arse on the loo seat just as all my internal organs departed through the rear exit, or so it felt.

Walked back into the meeting 10 minutes later to find that my boss had decided honesty was the best policy and told everyone that I had the galloping shits. Git.

chewkw
    Free Member

Ya, shat myself at school when I was 12 yr old by trying to force fart on other kids … 😆

scaredypants

Gahhhhh to late to edit. Didn’t sit on the sofa, the nappy woman was sat on the sofa!

Just messing with you, though that is how I read it at first 😀

trout
    Free Member

Not so much shat myself but a shitting at work story.

We were working in a city center shop which due to it being refitted had no toilet on the day we were there
    So desperate to park the night befores curry my mate suggested i go to Mcdonalds and use their bog so off I trotted only to find them closed for cleaning
    Clenched the butts up and waddled back still very desperate and had an idea do it in a bucket in the back of my van parked outside .
    So popped some brow paper in the bucket and emptied into it the stink was pretty bad so wrapped it up with tape and popped it in a litter bin outside the shop .

Anyways while we were having a brew and watching the folks go past along comes a tramp picking up ciggies and he goes for a look in the bin only to remove my parcel and pop it into his carrier bag and amble off 😯

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Told this story on here before but….

I used to commute on bike to work wearing 3/4’s then pop my work trousers on at work. A guy who sat opposite me was away from his desk when he text me “can I borrow your shorts” ok I said and then he asked if I could take them discreetly to the toilets. I did and he confessed he didn’t like sitting on the toilet when pooing at work and had ‘hover bombed’ and not pulled his trousers down enough and there was poo now sitting in them. I couldn’t stop laughing, I lent him the shorts and he asked if I would kindly explain this by saying he spilled coffee down himself and his trousers were dirty to the very attractive receptionist we had…

…I didn’t

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Nearly but got to the toilet on time.

Think I pooped in play school 🙁

crazy-legs

A colleague at my former workplace was *always* in the toilets. Pretty much guaranteed that when anyone from our lab went in there, they’d come back with horror stories about the noises and smells coming from Trap 4 (that being his favourite cubicle).

He was known as Penguin John as he wore black trousers and a white shirt and bore a strong resemblance to The Penguin from Batman. He lived on a diet of Red Bull and coffee and as a result was extremely jittery and also very flatulent.

And when he walked it would frequently sound like he was smuggling ducks – little farts escaping with each step as he waddled to the toilets to carpet bomb Trap 4 again.

garage-dweller

By work I assume you meant pre school?

I have come close thanks to the sudden arrival of a virulent stomach bug mid afternoon many years ago. The drive home to safety was buttock clenching. But not as unpleasant as being sat on the loo while simultaneously puking in the bath.

pondo

As with many a topic on here, I meet the thread criteria but just don’t have the quality to make my story worth posting.

zippykona

At the other end of the scale friend of a friend has sold everything and bought a motorhome.
    There’s his wife and son going round Europe with him and they are NOT allowed to use the toilet. He has a little book listing public loos and every morning he cycles to the nearest one.
    Apparently the 18 year old son can go for a week without a poo.

carlphillips
    Free Member

Ha pretty funny stories there!
    Luckily I was on my own and it wasn’t a violent explosion, just a little extra on the end of a fart! Dodgy guts though! (Unsure if swimming related jambo!)

Frankenstein
    Free Member

This is a crap thread.

One of my mates swallowed poop while swimming in the sea as a kid.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

At the other end of the scale friend of a friend has sold everything and bought a motorhome.
    There’s his wife and son going round Europe with him and they are NOT allowed to use the toilet. He has a little book listing public loos and every morning he cycles to the nearest one.
    Apparently the 18 year old son can go for a week without a poo.

Seems to be a no-no with some caravaners, Guy I used to work with used to go away for weekends in his tourer with the wife, and another couple who had their own tourer. Friendship came to an abrupt halt when his mate had a jobbie in my colleagues caravan toilet. Apparently not the done thing?.

frogstomp

nbt

Houns

Nope, but having ibs I have come too close too many times 🙁

switchbacktrog
    Free Member

In the days before building sites had portaloos, a mate of mine went round the back of a sand heap to have a dump. Dropped his overalls down and squeezed one out, pulled overalls back up only to find that he’d laid a turd in his collar and it was now squashed against the back of his neck.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

“Why are your trousers in the bin?” Mrs C asked..
    “Shuddup, not talking” I said…

Too many chocolate biscuits.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Turned out to be a live round

That’s a brilliant description. I laughed out loud.

I’ve been close but never had a brown-out.

An old mate of mine used to enjoy arboreal defecation a.k.a. shitting out of a tree. I have no further information nor explanation for this.
    Although in mitigation, this is the same guy who, after too much Glenfiddich, confessed to the group that he enjoyed sticking a saucepan handle up his chute.

Cougar

Bah, that’s nothing.

If he could subsequently whip up an omelette, then I’d be impressed.

ryan91
    Free Member

Had a close one when I had a stomach bug, bit of a dribble rather than a full on poop, so having walked to the toilet low and behold the cleaning girl is in there and to be honest I had a bit of a thing for her so off I went across the site to the offices for the clean up operation.

A colleague at a hotel whilst on site managed to redecorate the bathroom whilst being sick down the toilet, being a premier inn that probably got the room quarantined. The best times at work are the cubicle sound off’s, 5 traps full at 10am 😆

dannybgoode

Never at work but when I had severe ulcerative colitis I had a number of very near misses and did shit myself more times than is pleasant.

Not an illness I would wish on my very worst enemy…

chomp
    Free Member

had it not been for this, I would’ve probably had a lot to add to this thread

thankfully some understanding shopkeepers/business owners have saved the day multiple times.

I also have a radar key, which is great when out and about. The stares to you get when a ‘normal’ person uses a disabled bog are priceless. Only been questioned about it once by some busybody – told her I had my legs cut off by a train when I was 13 and she apologised and walked off looking sheepish

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Not at work, but on the way home from work after a trip to the pub.

In the pub after work I let off the smelliest fart ever. A real strong sulphuric smell that half emptied the pub and one that even I was struggling with. Anyway, later that night around 2am, on my way home my guts decided that they were going to explode with very little warning. I was walking through a housing scheme at the time, but luckily there was what appeared to be a bit of waste ground with lots of dark areas where I could go and evacuate the bowels. The trouble there was that this waste ground was at the other side of a 6ft high fence. The effort of getting over that fence was more than my ringpiece was able to withstand and halfway over the fence there was suddenly a river of shit running down my legs. I decided that rather than walk home caked in shit I would use my boxers to clean myself up a bit and go commando the rest of the way. This worked reasonably well, but I had to walk home like a guy who had lost his horse.

Anyway, I was walking past that bit of waste ground a few weeks later and it turns out that the waste ground has very little in the way of dark areas….

I was off work with norovirus for most of that week.

samuri
    Free Member

Not at work but I was just about to set off. I started getting these seriously painful stomach cramps all sudden like. I was gingerly making my way upstairs to go to the toilet and was gripped by a cramp so painful I had no option but to release. Very unpleasant. I was off work for a couple of days after that because I was afraid to spend any time more than 5 yards from a toilet.

We’ve got a downstairs toilet now.

CountZero

Never thought this thread would run and run… 😉

globalti
    Free Member

Before it became too dangerous I used to go to Pakistan on business quite a lot, which I enjoyed. On an early visit I made the mistake of eating some melted ice cream and came the closest I’ve ever come to dying in an hotel bog, couldn’t believe so much liquid could come out of the human body, both ends.

On a more recent visit I had to catch a very early domestic flight up to Lahore and while waiting in the check in queue I knew I had about 30 seconds to find a bog. The terminal was brand spanking new, all marble and very clean and shiny and there was a young Pakistani lad in the bogs going round with a bucket and mop, dressed in nice clean shalwar kameez and very proud of his sweeper job. I dashed into the furthest cubicle only to realise that somebody had been standing on the seat (common there) which was filthy so I dropped my keks, bent over hovering above the seat and let rip. While the hot spicy gravy was flowing I had the realisation that it didn’t sound as if it was pouring into the pan so I looked around and realised that the stream was bursting out horizontally and hitting the wall then running down behind the pan and spreading out towards me on the floor. There was nothing I could do so I cleaned up with the hosepipe as best I could and headed out to wash my hands, feeling really guilty. As I left the bogs the proud sweeper reached my trap with his bucket; he opened the door and stared inside in shock, his jaw dropping. All I could do was apologise and walk off leaving the poor lad to clean up my mess. Still feel bad about it even now.

BTW my cycling buddy is a gastroenterologist and he tells me that the human rectum is very well equipped with nerves, which allow you to know whether the rectal contents are solid, liquid or gas. A useful skill.

binners

I really think I should take the time to thank everyone who’s contributed to this thread. You’ve brightened up my Monday morning. The ‘Bonanza Pants’ comment made coffee come out of my nose. 😆

marco
    Free Member

can we carry this thread on please??
    Best thing ive read in ages. Proper Lol’d loads of times.
    C’mon there must be more!!

wwaswas

The OP seems to have stopped posting after sharting starting this thread.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘ever poo(ed) yourself at work?’ is closed to new replies.