Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Ever have one of those days?…my fault learned the hard way (again)
  • zaskar
    Free Member

Today in the que at Morrissons.

Que up at the till.

Man in front unloading shopping on to till belt.

Man behind me walks off leaving his full trolley while I wait to put my shopping on.

5 minutes later I'm putting my shopping on and guy behind me still gone.

Old lady puts her only 2x 2 litres of milk on behind my shopping.

Guy behind returns after minutes and tells off the old lady who says sorry.

I turn around and stupidly said "You could be a gentleman and let her through"

He then says "Shut your **** mouth".

I look down at him 5ft 5 chav in his 20's etc maybe rude or had a bad day, last thing he needs is me telling him about English manners, but I don't care and I want smash his head in…I know it's wrong yet I got angry rage stupidity.

Meanwhile from my stupidity I pay and walk off fuming, anger hitting red line, steam and teeth cracking. He looks at me and waits for me to leave the shop before leaving himself.

Come home and break my sliding karate slabs which I practise with which no longer slide back together now. (Used to teach marial arts and to step away from fights-it's not worth but suprise myself how angry I got today-stupid I know).

Thing is when he said it and I looked back him, I visualised ripping his little head off!

I know I should have said nothing and knew when he was rude to the lady that don't say anything and I was wrong to get so angry.

I feel bad because I only stopped from kicking his face in because I would be arrested and not allowed to teach or see my GF in Australia-visas not allowed for criminals.

Anger management?

Come home and find my Dad upset on the phone in another city of being accused of shop lifting in front of shoppers when he walks up to a que for an exchange of the correct face cream for Mum which he bought incorrectly and explaining to checkout lady-she tells him to get the right one-cool ok.

The suddenly while scracthing his head looking for the right product, he is suddenly accused of shop lifting by the assistant manager???

After her shouting at him for 5 minutes and him explaining it was an exchange they then they realise he has a receipt and she has messed up and security check their footage and he is not to blame and exchange the goods for him without an apology except for one item as the box has a crease on it…in front of customers he felt terrible as no apology and customers laughing when security say it wasn't him.

Retired sensitive old man too scared and embarrassed to go back in again.
    Assistant manager apologies to me and blames the cashier and me for not telling her-but wait I tell her I'm in another city…I asked the area manager to apologise to my Dad I want the assistant manager to publically apologise in front of other shoppers and be embarrassed how she embarrassed my Father. Would that not be fair?

I feel bad as I made the manager cry on the phone with my nagry tone. Which I apologised to as it was not her fault and she was not there and she was doing a great job but her apprentice was appalling.

What a f*cked up day I created. (I'm a nice guy normally honest-guv!)

Lessons I learned today-Never bother to say anything again to people and never help anyone incase they have a go at you, use brain before mouth, (Not scared but don't need the trouble anymore) and never go into shops asking for exchanges without ringing or leaving the goods at the checkout even if the till idiot says keep it with you.

I don't think I will ride tomorrow as trouble comes in 3's.

What can I do about this shop lifting mishap as no charges or an apology-what can I expect?

Also is the U.K. full of people without manners?

Houns

Why didn't you let the woman go in front of you? You bad mannered ****

zaskar
    Free Member

I was paying already! Raaaggg revenge on world!

Houns

🙂

sofatester
    Free Member

Relax 😀

Zedsdead
    Free Member

tomorrow will be better…

oh, and beer make everything better

Jamie
    Free Member

Can someone summarise all that that in a snappy paragraph?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

yes, he had a really crap day but beer will make it all better…

zaskar
    Free Member

LOL thanks!

For Jamie:

Chav at supermarket-wouldn't let old lady through 2 milks after he walked off for ten minutes. Be a Gentleman to her? tells me to shut f up.

I avoid killing him and sulk and lol after beer then Dad gets accused of shop lifting-mistaken I.D. and no apology-I eat the manager on phone.

More beers.

deluded
    Free Member

Any prizes for guessing at which Morrisons you encountered this undesirable?

Sandwich

Sounds like stress related problems. Most of the martial arts exponents I know only behave like this when under strain somewhere else in their lives. Some talking therapy perhaps?

angryratio
    Free Member

We all have days like this..
    i have days where i wonder if i've had "i'm angry, make my day" written on my forehead.
    It tends to just be how selfish those around me are.. or how lazy everybody around me seems. *then the image of a rock smashing skulls flashes through my mind*

I'm probably the least suitable person for a retail environment.. guess what sort of work i do? 😛

zaskar
    Free Member

Sounds like stress related problems. Most of the martial arts exponents I know only behave like this when under strain somewhere else in their lives. Some talking therapy perhaps?

Don't think I am-have lots of work to do but so does everyone.
    But I do get miffed when people are rude-maybe he felt I was being rude to him.

Whatever, I'm moving on and not helping anyone again unless they ask me
    -I don't need to be insulted by an idiot or lowering myself to his standards. Deluded my mind thinking people are respectful and have manners.

deluded – Member
    Any prizes for guessing at which Morrisons you encountered this undesirable?

Bristol -Fishponds Morrisons -a mix of very nice and some aweful people.
    I miss living in the city centre where everybody is on another level.

project
    Free Member

Name and shame the shop where your dad was so badly treated, and we can all email their so called customer care line and complain.

So sorry for the chav he didnt get to wait and even more sorry for your dad being humiliated.

Many years ago,walking past C AND A,s and the alarm goes off, a mature chap walks out with a couple of nice coats,and a store detective chases after him followed by me, we catch him and the store detective says to let him go,as we cant drag him back to the store,and we have the stock back,and could i give a statement,as we walk back into the store,an elderley old biddy hits me repeatedly with her umberalla and says i could have knocked her down, and i was an evil shoplifter.

Last time i ever stop a shop lifter.

zaskar
    Free Member

Thanks Project (not looking for sympathy but increase my understanding of which I had-so I thought!)

Can't believe that silly moo thought you were the shop lifter! -there is always one that spoils it for the rest.

You're right not to stop shop-lifters-

I had to watch in horror once when a drug user held a syringe to the managers throat in Halfords Bristol-Eastgate, and threatened to stab him and he said he was HIV positive etc Police came finally.

Think that manager would have needed therapy!

Never go shopping with me-nuclear bomb will go off next. 👿

Karinofnine

he he you and I should ride to the shops via a bus route sometime… 😉

project
    Free Member

Seem to remeber a few years ago a shoplifter in Sainsburys,wrexham the one on the way to LLandegla,he nicked something and ran out the shop across the dual carrigeway and got run over and i think killed,they put up a new palisade fence after.

Druggie in Halfords, just squirt him with WD40 and strike a match.

Pity you cant now smoke in a shop,so you may well be prosecuted for strikeing a match.

takisawa2

You should have run the chav over in the car-park. Tragic accident M'lord.

pacemaker
    Free Member

Can't stand people who leave there trolleys at the supermarket, then wander round the store picking everything up,IT HAS WHEELS FOR A REASON!! push it to stuff!

****rant over*****

I put stuff in the unattended trolley, preferably the most expensive items in site. 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

takisawa2 – Member
    You should have run the chav over in the car-park. Tragic accident M'lord

So wrong yet so right…thanks for the LOL everyone!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Ever have one of those days?…my fault learned the hard way (again)’ is closed to new replies.