Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ever feel so…
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

…frustrated at work that you feel you’d be just as effective if you did finger painting on the screen with your own bodily waste?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

generally get to fingerpainting with my own bodily waste all over everyone elses screens….

jekkyl

just use the time that they pay you to browse the web! oh you already do, as you were.

dan1980
    Free Member

This morning I’ve reached the point where I’d be happy to make an art installation using the innards of a middle manager here after I’ve removed their internal organs through their mouth.

It has not been a good day so far, and can only get worse 🙁

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It can just add the person with no idea how loud they are, the one who leaves their MOBILE phone on loud on their desk then leaves the office for an hour and whoever is wittering about x-has talent-chef-live

trail_rat
    Free Member

be thankful your not working in nigeria.

i think some of the people here do just smear their bodily waste round and call it work – ex pats as well as locals.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

trail_rat – Member

be thankful your not working in nigeria.

i think some of the people here do just smear their bodily waste round and call it work – ex pats as well as locals.

I am working in Nigeria………..Benin City

The local guys are no wahalla, the expats however…..less said the better eh !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ever feel so…’ is closed to new replies.